Natural Birth & Parenting

Cafe Jenn
Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...
February 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

Replies

• FairyRaven30
    October 12, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I'm Niemah, i'm a military wife sahm of 2 (ages 8 & 9) and expecting my 3rd in Feb 2013. My older two children were born in the hospital as this one probably will be (provided I make it there in time). I breastfed both children and fully intend to do so with baby #3. I will be making baby food at home for this baby as I was unable to with my previous 2 and am looking forward to doing things a bit differenty and healthier this time around.

• mommy_jessika
    October 13, 2012 at 5:31 AM
    hi im jessika im a mommy to a 15 month old named adam . I did breast feed for a while and then stopped . After a bad expeirance with a "unnatural" birth exp . Im looking to learn more info about the natural birth expeirance so i am prepaired when i do have another child (:
  • tlbmrf
    by tlbmrf
    October 13, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Hello all my name is Tina and I am 25 years old. My husband and I are expecting our first child in December of this year. I am planning a drug free birth at the hospital. I am also planning on breast feeding as well as cloth diapering as well.I will be vaxinating miss Nellie but on a scheduale that works for us. Not what the DR tells us to do. Oh and I live on a mountain with a farm next door.

• gypsytea
    October 16, 2012 at 4:52 PM

HELLO, MY NAME IS CIN and I'm currently pregnant with my first child and I'm thinkign about having a natural birth. I want to do a water birth, and I decided to join the groupo for support, and tips (:

• RachelSinging
    October 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Hi, I'm Rachel, and I'm new to this group! I live in the Seattle metro area with my husband and year-old son.I enjoy doing a lot of things naturally, though I mix and match and generally just do whatever works for my family at the time. I look forward to getting to know people here!

• 1crazypregolady
    October 19, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Hi, Im Amanda. My hubby and I are TTC our second child and when we do I very strongly want a natural childbirth. With our first baby I really felt put through the "baby factory" and ended up with a horrible spinal headache from the epidural. I spent the first two weeks of my daughters life flat on my back trying to get over the worst pain of my life. (A two-week migraine) Never again! Even though I am a little scared of the pain of natural childbirth I don't think it's worth going through the spinal headache again. Need a support system to cheer us on when the time comes.

• alteschulemom
    October 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I am Lynne.  Newly pregnant and looking forward to it.  It is my first baby and I have recently discovered I knew how to conceive (after months of trying), I have great ideas about what I want to do after I have the baby (bf, natural birth, babywear, cd) but I don't know much about actually being pregnant. 

I am looking forward to learning from moms who have been there and it's great to have a support group.  I consider myself pretty "crunchy" and have done a lot in my home to make that happen (cloth kitchen, family cloth, home made almost everything).  My wife and I raise chickens for our own eggs and we shop mostly at the local co-op. 

Thanks for reading.

• EliteGoddess
    October 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Hello!

I'm Roberto's mom.  He's 7 weeks tomorrow.

I am practicing attachment parenting and we are diaper free.  We had planned a home birth but after a 26-hour labor at home we needed a hospital transfer to use forceps since he was too big for me.  I am a raw vegan as well.

We have family bed which I love.  It allows me to breastfeed easily.

Glad to join this group!

Renee

• sayrat
    by sayrat
    October 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM

hello im sayra, im the mother of a beautiful baby girl lillie born 5/25/12 i am happly married 6/1/92 we cloth diaper, breastfeed feed on demand and dont CIO. we just go with the flow lol

• babygift2
    October 22, 2012 at 9:00 PM

my name is katie and im a mother to a 2 year old girl and am due on november 12th of this year with me and my husbands second child which is also a girl im so excited to have a place to talk to other moms 

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN