Natural Birth & Parenting

Cafe Jenn
Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...
February 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

Replies

• swedemomma
    February 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM
    Hi! I'm a SAHM of 6yr old ds and 3yr of dd. I nursed both until they decided to stop (11and 14 mo- I wanted to go longer, but didn't push it when they were done.) I had both at a Birth Center. Would love to have one at home, but fear if something goes wrong I couldn't ever feel right in my home. I cd my dd and loved it! My dh cut the cord of our ds and I cut the cord of our dd. We have desperately wanted more babies, but it hasn't been our time yet. Very blessed with the 2 we have. The more I learn on natural birthing and parenting the more I want another one to have these experiences. I would love to save the cord,etc. That I didn't even knew was an option before. Happy parenting to all!
  • LeosMommy12
    February 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM

hi. :)
    im new to this whole thing im almost 28 weeks pregnant right now with my first baby. (leo william burke)
    due may 3 2012. i cant wait :)
    i have really bad back problems which makes me hesitant about the epidural.
    so i really want to try natural birth.
    i was hoping to get some information from people that have went through natural birth so i know what to try and prepare my self for.

• flipflops247
    February 7, 2012 at 3:05 AM

New to this "mommy forum stuff".  I have two happy, healthy kids.  I believe nutrition is the number 1 way to keep our children healthy.  Breastfed my first for 15 mo and currently breastfeeding my 10 month old.  Looking for advice from other moms who raise their kids "holisticaly" and naturally.

• krysstizzle
    February 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a single mom of two awesome boys 10 and 7. Just finishing up my masters I have cultural anthropology in food studies, and working on creating a local food hub in my area with others. Food is my passion, I garden, can, grow medicinal herbs and make salves, and use essential oils for everything under the sun. I look forward to talking with y'all! (I'm from the southwest, "y'all" is a perfectly acceptable word) ;)
  • stacy2607
    February 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM
    Hi..I'm Stacy, just joined the group..I am 37 weeks 3 days pregnant with baby number 9..a baby girl..We have 5 boys and she makes 4th girl..baby number 5 I decided to try all natural with no pain meds or epidural..and I did..so I decided to do the same with baby number 6,7,and 8.. And I plan on doing the same with this baby.
  • hiswifey92
    February 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM

hey all! 

im lacy! or lace im married to my bestfriend for 6 monthes and we found out we were pregnant in november! its our first together but i have plenty of mothering experience for im a step mom and i been helping raising him since he was born.. i plan on doing this all natural.. and im hoping in the water! the best thing bout doing this all natural is that i have my mom as my mid-wife and also i will show how strong i can be! and personally me and DH has a bet LOL.. if i can take the pain or not! im hoping to get to know u ladies ! 

• nonita007
    February 10, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Hi, I'm Nona and pregnant for the very 1st time!!!

I'd love a water birth and would like any information on a birthing center or great affordable midwife in the San Fernando Valley or within half hour (Los Angeles). Hope to hear from you mommies out there. Thank you!

Nona

• Bbdypesmama
    February 10, 2012 at 7:51 PM
    Hello!

I'm a stay at home army wife and mom to my 4 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son and in a few short weeks my newborn daughter! I cloth diaper as well as make and sell them. I hope that with new baby I will be able to breastfeed and have a natural birth.
  • prettyboob
    February 11, 2012 at 12:33 AM
    Hello, I am pretty boob and I have 2 children, they are 3 1/5 years old and 5 months..
  • knscrewse
    February 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm a young madly in love married pregnant momma who's 33 weeks pregnant with my first baby, a boy :), and I couldn't be more excited. We are going to cloth diaper have our whole stash ready! We will be breastfeeding, co-sleeping, responsive/attachment parenting, baby wearing, and baby signing. I joined to hopefully meet like-minded moms to share our stories, tips, and advice :) Please feel free to message me!

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts