Natural Birth & Parenting

truealaskanmom
Exercise?
November 18, 2010 at 12:34 AM

Do you have an exercise regiment?  If so what is it and do you like it. 

Replies

• truealaskanmom
    November 18, 2010 at 12:36 AM

I have recently started doing jazzercise, and it is really fun I am still in the learning phase but I like it a lot. It is low cost and high energy and a good way to get out for an hour a day. 

• lilmisbeachbum
    November 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Im a fitness instructor... up until we moved 5 months ago I was teaching 3 spin classes, 10 Zumba classes, 4 yoga classes, 2 aqua exercise classes and a boot camp class every single week... NOW I just do yoga at home and sometimes swim. I cant wait to move to our final spot (after baby is born) and start teaching again!!

• truealaskanmom
    November 18, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Quoting lilmisbeachbum:

Im a fitness instructor... up until we moved 5 months ago I was teaching 3 spin classes, 10 Zumba classes, 4 yoga classes, 2 aqua exercise classes and a boot camp class every single week... NOW I just do yoga at home and sometimes swim. I cant wait to move to our final spot (after baby is born) and start teaching again!!

wow how fun, I really wanted to do zumba but it is expensive here. 

• lilmisbeachbum
    November 18, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Quoting truealaskanmom:

Quoting lilmisbeachbum:

wow how fun, I really wanted to do zumba but it is expensive here. 

I love it! :) obviously! I want to start and online Zumba class... it would be a certain time (times) every week but over a online broadcast and it would be a certain amount per "class" and you could do it from home... its a project in the making. I miss all the ladies from my classes where I moved from and its something they were interested in.

• Roadfamily6now
    November 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM

not much of anything. I don't like to exercise in public.

I will be getting my butt to Prenatal Yoga here after the holidays. :)

• AcornInMe
    November 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM

I'm a Jazzercise instructor, almost 8 months pregnant and still teaching. I do lower-impact moves now, and take it a little easier, but it's great. I highly recommend Jazzercise. You can tailor it to your fitness level and it's really easy to stick with it because its FUN!

• Pandapanda
    November 28, 2010 at 10:53 AM
    My sister in law gave us her elliptical, so when I have time I get on for 10-15 mins here and there. Every little bit helps?
  • truealaskanmom
    December 4, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Quoting AcornInMe:

I'm a Jazzercise instructor, almost 8 months pregnant and still teaching. I do lower-impact moves now, and take it a little easier, but it's great. I highly recommend Jazzercise. You can tailor it to your fitness level and it's really easy to stick with it because its FUN!

I like it a lot I just have noticed I have a hard time following along now that I am in bad shape, I used to be good at this kind of thing.  

Natural Birth & Parenting