Natural Birth & Parenting

truealaskanmom
Exercise?
November 18, 2010 at 12:34 AM

Do you have an exercise regiment?  If so what is it and do you like it. 

Replies

• truealaskanmom
    November 18, 2010 at 12:36 AM

I have recently started doing jazzercise, and it is really fun I am still in the learning phase but I like it a lot. It is low cost and high energy and a good way to get out for an hour a day. 

• lilmisbeachbum
    November 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Im a fitness instructor... up until we moved 5 months ago I was teaching 3 spin classes, 10 Zumba classes, 4 yoga classes, 2 aqua exercise classes and a boot camp class every single week... NOW I just do yoga at home and sometimes swim. I cant wait to move to our final spot (after baby is born) and start teaching again!!

• truealaskanmom
    November 18, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Quoting lilmisbeachbum:

Im a fitness instructor... up until we moved 5 months ago I was teaching 3 spin classes, 10 Zumba classes, 4 yoga classes, 2 aqua exercise classes and a boot camp class every single week... NOW I just do yoga at home and sometimes swim. I cant wait to move to our final spot (after baby is born) and start teaching again!!

wow how fun, I really wanted to do zumba but it is expensive here. 

• lilmisbeachbum
    November 18, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Quoting truealaskanmom:

Quoting lilmisbeachbum:

wow how fun, I really wanted to do zumba but it is expensive here. 

I love it! :) obviously! I want to start and online Zumba class... it would be a certain time (times) every week but over a online broadcast and it would be a certain amount per "class" and you could do it from home... its a project in the making. I miss all the ladies from my classes where I moved from and its something they were interested in.

• Roadfamily6now
    November 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM

not much of anything. I don't like to exercise in public.

I will be getting my butt to Prenatal Yoga here after the holidays. :)

• AcornInMe
    November 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM

I'm a Jazzercise instructor, almost 8 months pregnant and still teaching. I do lower-impact moves now, and take it a little easier, but it's great. I highly recommend Jazzercise. You can tailor it to your fitness level and it's really easy to stick with it because its FUN!

• Pandapanda
    November 28, 2010 at 10:53 AM
    My sister in law gave us her elliptical, so when I have time I get on for 10-15 mins here and there. Every little bit helps?
  • truealaskanmom
    December 4, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Quoting AcornInMe:

I'm a Jazzercise instructor, almost 8 months pregnant and still teaching. I do lower-impact moves now, and take it a little easier, but it's great. I highly recommend Jazzercise. You can tailor it to your fitness level and it's really easy to stick with it because its FUN!

I like it a lot I just have noticed I have a hard time following along now that I am in bad shape, I used to be good at this kind of thing.  

Natural Birth & Parenting

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN