Nursing Students

momof2cuteboys
Chemistry
January 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Taking Chemistry this semster and I'm freaking out a bit.  I get my books tonight.  I'm going to start reading.  Are there any good study tips for Chemistry or any words of advice?

Replies

• dezava
    by dezava
    May 29, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Chemistry was terrible for me. I honestly have no idea how I passed it with a B. Youtube and Google were great. My professor was a PhD, and his lectures really showed it. If you didn't already have a basic knowledge of chemistry, you were lost for two hours a week in his class. 

Youtube the things you don't understand, especially to help nail the formulas for things like molar mass, Avagadro's formula, and the hundred other mathematical equations needed. Google things you don't understand and make notes. If your professor makes himself available for questions, take him up on it. If you have a group of friends in class, try to get a study group together. I had a much easier time understanding formulas and how to apply them after going over them with my lab partners.

Quoting LilrockerMama:

Google was my best friend, lol! Also YouTube can be so helpful. Flash cards... It's not so bad if you have an open mind. Drawing pictures helps me a lot too. Good luck if you need help private MSG me I may be able to help!

Nursing Students

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN