Pagan & Proud

flutterbeckie3
Paranormal Activity
October 9, 2012 at 7:03 AM

It is said that the veil is thinnest between this world and the others at this time of year. Have you experienced noticably more paranormal activity, either recently or in years past around Samhain? I can tell there's a bit of an energy change in my home.

Replies

• KnittinMama
    October 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM
    Definitely increased activity.
  • MabFae
    by MabFae
    October 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Unfortunately, I don't think I'd notice it if it smacked me upside the head. I'm so engulfed in logical thinking because of my college classes that it is very hard for me to hear any other part of my brain. You need much more than a logical brain to hear/see/feel energy shifts/transformations.

• SerenaRose3
    October 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM

being born on that day 10/31 makes me feel connected to both worlds I always  feel the energy but especially this time of year. I love it ;I was born a weirdo lol and Im  proud to be 'different"

• Stargazerpagan
    October 9, 2012 at 1:12 PM
    The energy has picked up here!!!
  • KnittinMama
    October 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM
    I love it! Serena, I just realized my birthday is coming up, too lol
  • parentalrights1
    October 9, 2012 at 5:13 PM
    Wah I'm scared. I hate it when I get any activity at all
  • Mrs.BAT
    by Mrs.BAT
    October 9, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I can always feel the shift in the energy around me this time of year. Most of my most note worthy experiences with the unexplained have ocurred in or around October (two of the scariest were early November, though). I haven't noticed anything more than feeling "watched" this year. That's usually the first thing I experience, followed by random noises, things not being where I left them, seeing flashes of movement from the corner of my eye and nothing being there, etc. I'm just waiting to see what happens this year, if anything.

• SerenaRose3
    October 9, 2012 at 6:14 PM

dont be skured, they just want to come out and play lmao

Quoting parentalrights1:

• SerenaRose3
    October 9, 2012 at 6:19 PM

haaaaa, I am listening to my pagan music I have 3 cd cases, well had, on top of my stereo , not playing loud or anything, this song came on right after I just replied to this post my reply was " dont be skured they just want to come out and play" this song came on called wild hunt, "where will you go and what will you do when the wild hunt rides and we come for you, " then bam my cd cases fall hard to the ground right at me feet.... well if that wasnt a messages, wolves were howling in the back ground music haaaa ......

• parentalrights1
    October 9, 2012 at 11:21 PM
    Yeah but they like to troll me too and it sucks lol

Quoting SerenaRose3:

dont be skured, they just want to come out and play lmao

Quoting parentalrights1:

Pagan & Proud