Pagan & Proud

SerenaRose3
CERRIDWEN
September 7, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Cerridwen  

Cerridwen is the Keeper of the Cauldron, the mother of transformation and change. She brings inspiration, wisdom and the gifts of prophecy to those that work with her. She is seen in Welsh legend as being a crone Goddess, creating a triad with Blodeuwedd and Arianrhod. Cerridwen’s energy resonates with the darker elements of the Goddess and has connections to the Underworld.

Cerridwen, while having her dark side, is just as much a mother as she is a crone. Her crone aspect encompasses her wisdom but as a mother she nurtures that wisdom and the growth that it brings. She is an approachable Goddess though, if you come to her asking to be shown knowledge, truth and wisdom in any aspect, whether mundane, magickal or spiritual, she will put you through tests and trials and will make you earn that which you seek. She isn’t a Goddess that hands things out to the ungrateful and she isn’t one that spoonfeeds love and wisdom, but for those that are willing to truly seek out the Holy Grail, as her cauldron is sometimes seen to represent, then she will help you uncover it. Working with Cerridwen will transform you and you will find that your views, your path and your spirituality will be vastly different once you have passed her tests.( http://sacredmistsblog.com/goddess-of-the-week-cerridwen)

I chose Cerridwen  as my "Kitchen" Goddess

Replies

• SerenaRose3
    September 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM

BUMP!

• MabFae
    by MabFae
    September 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Nice, thanks!

• KnittinMama
    September 7, 2012 at 1:46 PM
    Good pick :)
  • SerenaRose3
    September 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Yes I think so, I have been feeling overwhelmed in my house and I just lost interest in my chores. I feel they never get done and I dont get to fell accomplished in my work because it is never done. It makes sence go along the kitchen withc path for me since I am a stay mom who homeschools and this is where I always am. Things are making sence and now I can feel about abnout my house. Cerridwen will be great for me.

Quoting KnittinMama:

Good pick :)

• cujo
    by cujo
    September 21, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Ienjoyed learning about all the deities. Thank you for posting this information.

Pagan & Proud