Pagan & Proud

..MoonShine..
Awesome little wand tutorial
August 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I think it's awesome, anyway...and thought I'd share. 

http://browse.deviantart.com/artisan/?q=tutorial#/d389bn0

Replies

• MabFae
    by MabFae
    August 30, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I like a lot of them BEFORE they were painted, haha. But this is a really cool tutorial. 

• ..MoonShine..
    August 30, 2012 at 12:40 PM
    Oh yeah...and obviously it's more of a crafty thing than a Crafty thing. LOL
  • SerenaRose3
    August 30, 2012 at 12:43 PM

those are cool.

my wand came to me, I was walking in the park,looked down and saw this neat looking fallen branch that was perfectly sized and shaped. I just keep it natural I use it for decortive purposes . I  dont really use any tools except  for candles

• SerenaRose3
    August 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM

they remind me of Harry Potter lol,,ooohh I should see if i can find some Harry Potters on  on demand. since my dd is laid up for a few months we are going to be watching a lot of movies. I want the Good witch series. I do so love her.

• SerenaRose3
    August 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM

aw but of course lol crafty Crafty is even better. It would be fun to do. I think my dd would love to make one , I just showed her she smiled really big. MOM WE HAVE CHOP STICKS ,lol . So now I shall be  heading to the craft store this weekend.

Quaoting ..MoonShine..:

• whitewinterose
    August 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I like some of the ones from before.The painting is ok on some. I think this might be a cool kids craft too. I prefer sticks, but this would be cool too! My son found his stick in the yard without me talking about!

• ..MoonShine..
    August 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM
    I have two...they are driftwood...and like you, I don't use them so much for tools.

Quoting SerenaRose3:

those are cool.

my wand came to me, I was walking in the park,looked down and saw this neat looking fallen branch that was perfectly sized and shaped. I just keep it natural I use it for decortive purposes . I really use any tools excepts for candles

• CatDogLady
    August 31, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I have to try this, thank y ou

• ..MoonShine..
    August 31, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Oooh lots of fun!!! :D 

Quoting SerenaRose3:

aw but of course lol crafty Crafty is even better. It would be fun to do. I think my dd would love to make one , I just showed her she smiled really big. MOM WE HAVE CHOP STICKS ,lol . So now I shall be  heading to the craft store this weekend.

Quaoting ..MoonShine..:

• KnittinMama
    August 31, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    My wand is a wooden spoon and I use it every day lol I saw Harry Potter wands for sale somewhere round the interwebs. They are beautiful pieces of work! I think I'd go broke just collecting wands. They make some absolutely gorgeous ones.

Pagan & Proud