Pagan & Proud

SerenaRose3
Selenite protection grid
August 24, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Have any of you heard of setting up a protection grid ?  Here is a website with information if your interested.

https://www.metaphysicalrealm1.com/selenitegrids1.html

I set up my selenite and black tourmaline grid this morning. I believe that it will work so it will. the calm peace that I now feel in my house is amazing I didn't know what to expect and its just awesome.

Replies

• flutterbeckie3
    October 14, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Thank you for sharing, I would love to do more work with protection spells and grids and things like that.

• SerenaRose3
    October 14, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Protection work is my specialty, my house is like Fort Knox lol. Its the outside I need to work on now.    I have a greatspell to enchant jewelry for protetion Iwill share if you want it. I also have reiki grounding exercise if you are sensitive outside nnegativity.

Quoting flutterbeckie3:

Thank you for sharing, I would love to do more work with protection spells and grids and things like that.

• cujo
    by cujo
    October 21, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Thanks for this information and website. I definitely want to do a protection grid for my apartment.

• artio.sd
    October 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM
    Thank you for posting this.
  • Gypsy60
    by Gypsy60
    October 22, 2012 at 12:22 AM
    cant get page to load on phone. Will try later. The jewelry idea sounds like something id like to know too.
  • SerenaRose3
    October 22, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Ok I will share my spell with you. It was given to me by my friend who is a Hp her and her coven made the power oil for the spell so I dont know how she made it. when it calls for power oil you can just use vanilla which will add extra power, vanilla is also for vitality and an energy restorer and can be sexually arousing so be careful lmao we dont want to make a  lust charm here lol.

Pendant of protection

One white candle

Power oil( use vanilla or any other oil  with intent to add extra power to your spell)

*Open circle if thats what you do or  make your working area sacred in whatever way suits you. I justsage my area.

*Anoint candle with your oil and light it while saying;

"Bright light come to me

protective light a shield you'll be"

* Hold a pendant or some token of your choice a stone would work , choose something thats easy to wear. *then chant while the pendant is in your hands

*chant:

Protect from evil of every form

banish darkness the black swarm

the ancient powers in this pendent they be

their sacred light encircles me 3x3

so mote it be.

close circle or clear space us you usually do.

Now you can have protection where you go. you can use this to charm anything.

Quoting Gypsy60:

cant get page to load on phone. Will try later. The jewelry idea sounds like something id like to know too.

• Gypsy60
    by Gypsy60
    October 23, 2012 at 7:24 PM
    wonderful. Thank you very much. Know just what to use it on

Pagan & Proud