November 2016 Babies

Butterfly_xo
In L&D
November 1, 2016 at 10:29 PM
Woke up once again at 8:30 in the morning due to excruciating pelvic pain. Finally gave in and called my midwife to request physical therapy since Thea was showing no signs of coming any time soon. My mw said that since I was in so much pain that they could give me something for the pain and something to help ripen my cervix and possibly help boost my contractions. Of course I agreed, especially being a few days past my due date with an 8 pound baby lol.

Got to the hospital at 4:15, I was still only 1-2 cm dilated and still thick. So despite having contractions for a week straight, my cervix didn't change one bit. They administered the cervical ripening agent and left me alone to monitor the contractions and baby for 2 hours. All was looking well so they unhooked me and I was free to move around. About an hour and a half after they gave it to me, I started feeling way more intense contractions- way more intense then they've been this whole time. I'm still in early labor but I'm at 3cm now, finally. Currently laboring in the tub and praying that things take off.

Replies

• pinkiebabii
    November 1, 2016 at 11:46 PM
    That awesome good luck. I think I forgot to reply on the other post. Get on all fours and rock your hips it should help if she a little wonky in there. DS1 came out sunny side up, ear first and that contributed to my long labor.
  • tonyanamelia
    November 2, 2016 at 12:05 AM
    Congrats! I hope your l & d goes smoothly and without a hitch. Can't wait for baby pics!
  • butterflycircle
    November 2, 2016 at 2:18 AM

That's great! Hang in there, she will be in your arms soon!

• MommaD181
    November 2, 2016 at 8:38 AM
    Yeah!!!! So excited for you. Good luck!
  • Countrymommy7
    Jo
    November 2, 2016 at 9:05 AM
    Good luck. Hope your holding your baby girl shortly
  • LionsSiren
    November 2, 2016 at 9:53 AM
    Prayers you have your baby today, and for a safe delivery!
  • nylah21
    by nylah21
    November 2, 2016 at 9:57 AM
    Thea... I need you to make your grand appearance today please . You have a bunch of people (including my zoe) who are anxiously waiting to meet u!!!xoxo
  • whyfie
    by whyfie
    November 2, 2016 at 11:31 AM

any update?

• Imortlmommy
    November 2, 2016 at 4:55 PM
    Hope all goes well for you.

November 2016 Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts