June 2016 Babies

Featured Posts
JCplus1
feel bad
by JCplus1
October 26, 2015 at 3:10 PM
I feel so bad. Thank God I have an amazing husband.

I feel sick all afternoon and night, so I sleep a lot when I get home from work. I don't cook anymore because I can't stand smells. So my husband has been doing the house hold duties.

I feel so bad, because I feel so lazy.
My husband wants to have sex, but I'm tired, sick and my boobs hurt, I don't want to be touched let alone bounces on.

Does anyone else feel unproductive??

Replies

• cabrandy03
    October 26, 2015 at 3:18 PM
    Blah, I'm not feeling sick to my stomach but have just a total lack of energy. It took me forever yesterday to talk myself into getting up off the couch and getting the grocery shopping done. Usually when I feel really tired I work out, gives me some energy but my boobs are too sore to do anything too active.
  • GoldenLinds
    October 26, 2015 at 3:23 PM
    This is me. I have 5 baskets of clean laundry needing folding but I just cant. Today I feel even worse with a mystery fever having sprouted up. Possibly a clogged milk duct. Ugh
  • JCplus1
    by JCplus1
    October 26, 2015 at 3:48 PM
    I don't think I even have the energy to try to work out.

Does your so help out?

Quoting cabrandy03: Blah, I'm not feeling sick to my stomach but have just a total lack of energy. It took me forever yesterday to talk myself into getting up off the couch and getting the grocery shopping done. Usually when I feel really tired I work out, gives me some energy but my boobs are too sore to do anything too active.
  • JCplus1
    by JCplus1
    October 26, 2015 at 3:49 PM
    Hope your fever comes down

Quoting GoldenLinds: This is me. I have 5 baskets of clean laundry needing folding but I just cant. Today I feel even worse with a mystery fever having sprouted up. Possibly a clogged milk duct. Ugh
  • cabrandy03
    October 26, 2015 at 3:54 PM
    A little bit, he works long hours this time of year so it makes it hard.

Quoting JCplus1: I don't think I even have the energy to try to work out.

Does your so help out?

Quoting cabrandy03: Blah, I'm not feeling sick to my stomach but have just a total lack of energy. It took me forever yesterday to talk myself into getting up off the couch and getting the grocery shopping done. Usually when I feel really tired I work out, gives me some energy but my boobs are too sore to do anything too active.
  • Ma2Liam
    by Ma2Liam
    October 26, 2015 at 4:02 PM
    I have bursts of energy and feeling good that I use to get stuff done. Then I usually do too much and crash hard for a few hours. I am usually such a night owl but have been getting to bed before 10 the last 2 weeks
  • SeattleBabyBump
    October 26, 2015 at 6:37 PM
    I've been feeling super unproductive lately and my husband has been doing so much! I push myself to help with the household chores, but before long I feel sick and tired and lay back down. Mentally, I know I'd feel better if I accomplished more, but I still think I'm doing better than with my first pregnancy. And hey, growing humans is hard work!

June 2016 Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts