Akron Area Moms

carole76
Black Friday deals already being announced?
November 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I get email after email from stores showing a sneak peak of black Friday deals.  Is there any deals out there that you are going to have to have?  

Will you be shopping on Thanksgiving day?

Do you think Thanksgiving day is a little too early to do Black Friday shopping?

Do you look foward to the ads coming out on Thanksgiving day?  

Replies

• carole76
    November 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM

II heard on the news this morning that Target is opening a 9 pm, wow not much of a Thanksgiving for the employees.  This day should be a day to be thankful, enjoy time with family and friends, to start the havoc, just doesn't seem right.

• carole76
    November 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Best buy sent me a email showing a sneak peek of what their sales will be for Black Friday.  

• Mdmooch
    by Mdmooch
    November 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM
    I like to do one holiday at a time! I am so annoyed that christmas starts earlier and earlied every year. I love christmas but I don't want to wish time away. I like to shop online. People are crazy in the stores during the holidays.
  • carole76
    November 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I agree, the mall is the last place I want to be for the day after Thanksgiving. The times I had gone, I felt iratated, upset, and frustrated.  I would rather enjoy family and friends than to deal with the rush.  A deal is not worth my time and frustration.

• CwgrlMama
    November 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    Cyber Monday!!! I refuse to leave the house on Black Friday!
  • Love4you2
    November 13, 2012 at 11:40 PM
  • happy2bamom123
    November 14, 2012 at 7:04 AM

i won't go out black friday either! i am afraid of getting trampled! People have died going out on Black FridaY!

• carole76
    November 14, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Your funny Anna, have fun shopping!

• MNitz
    by MNitz
    November 14, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    I hate shopping any day of the year. Multiply that by 1000000000000 for holiday shopping. Thank goodness I don't have any money to buy gifts for anyone this year, except for the kids.
  • KatieB416
    November 14, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    I like going black Friday shopping, but I wait until mid-morning in Friday. It's a tradition I have with my sisters. Last year, I did 75% of my shopping on Cyber Monday. I loved it!!

Akron Area Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN