ADDICTION SUPPORT

LivingDeadGirlx
I hit my rock bottom
August 14 at 9:44 PM
After a rough week, I began drinking AGAIN. Three days ago, I drank an ungodly amount of beer and still couldn't sleep I was so upset. I thought, well, Fuck it, I'll take extra seizure meds bc they make me tired. So after all the beer and I won't say how many seizure pills, I looked online to make sure I hadn't overdosed. That's when I realized omg I've just killed myself. I'm going to die tonight. The sad part is that I really didn't care...until I started thinking about my Boys. About them coming in and finding my lifeless stiff body on the couch. What I would be taking away from them. What I had already taken from them. At that point I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything in my stomach. I prayed that night so hard for God to forgive me and give me one last chance. To just please let me wake up in the morning. That was my rock bottom. I can't do it anymore. And ever time I start to crave a drink, I think about that night now. As horrible as that was, I'm glad it happened bc until that day, I hadn't really seen the damage that shit will do to your life. So I'll probably be on here a lot for the next few weeks throughout my journey to sobriety. Glad to have this group.

Replies

• letstalk747
    September 6 at 11:37 AM

you are amazing 

Quoting OrangeDreamPop: I'm doin pretty good, beginning of day three no alcohol!!
    Quoting letstalk747:

how are you doing now ?

Quoting OrangeDreamPop:

Glad nothing bad happened to you that night! Ive been having trouble with alcohol and today is my first day without a drink! Im enjoying the support in this group

• OrangeDreamPop
    September 6 at 12:43 PM
    Thank you ! :)

Quoting letstalk747:

you are amazing 

Quoting OrangeDreamPop: I'm doin pretty good, beginning of day three no alcohol!!

Quoting letstalk747:

how are you doing now ?

Quoting OrangeDreamPop:

Glad nothing bad happened to you that night! Ive been having trouble with alcohol and today is my first day without a drink! Im enjoying the support in this group

• OrangeDreamPop
    September 11 at 6:26 PM
    How are you doing?
  • LivingDeadGirlx
    September 11 at 6:51 PM
    I'm good. I'm weaning myself down. I've got to where I can go a few days. I start to seizure though so I'm waiting for my xanax refill on Tuesday and I'm gonna do this!!! They should keep the seizures down. How are you?

Quoting OrangeDreamPop: How are you doing?
  • OrangeDreamPop
    September 11 at 9:10 PM

Im doing alright, it has been a long tough week and I am so ready for the weekend!

Quoting LivingDeadGirlx: I'm good. I'm weaning myself down. I've got to where I can go a few days. I start to seizure though so I'm waiting for my xanax refill on Tuesday and I'm gonna do this!!! They should keep the seizures down. How are you?
    Quoting OrangeDreamPop: How are you doing?

• letstalk747
    September 18 at 11:35 AM

ADDICTION SUPPORT

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN