Max the Morning

CafeMom Team
Can how you feel make a difference in your morning?
May 6, 2013 at 11:45 AM

In this episode of Max the Morning, Nia challenges Stacy to perk up her morning routine with things that feel great - silky clothes, stylish shoes and super soft skin.  

Can how you feel make a difference in your morning? 

Replies

• countrygirlkat
    May 7, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    I definitely agree that those things make a huge difference.
    Quoting EthansMomma2010:

what i eat and how well i slept honestly makes a much bigger difference in how i feel than beauty products and clothes. a nice outfit can pick me up one in awhile, but mostly i just need a good nights sleep and a breakfast smoothie

• .Angelica.
    May 8, 2013 at 1:04 AM

i don't see why not. when you are in a good mood things are easier. bad moods tend to make small things seem like a big deal

• ceciliam
    May 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Absolutely, it can make a difference!

• Madelaine
    May 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Absolutely!

• sukainah
    May 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I think so for sure.  I don't really take care of myself and my mornings are awful.

• sukainah
    May 8, 2013 at 10:49 AM

This would make a difference.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

what i eat and how well i slept honestly makes a much bigger difference in how i feel than beauty products and clothes. a nice outfit can pick me up one in awhile, but mostly i just need a good nights sleep and a breakfast smoothie

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    May 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Absolutely, it can make a big difference!!

• jessicasmom1
    May 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I want to try this Vaseline spray and go

• GvrDesigner
    May 10, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    Yes! When I take those few moments for myself I am in a much better mood and more productive throughout the day for my family
  • yvonne37
    May 10, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    I love Nia! lol... and the answer to the question is a big fat YES! ;) If as soon as I put my feet on the ground and get off the bed I can do something for myself that makes me feel soft and ready.. hey, then my day will go much much smoother :)

Max the Morning

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN