Max the Morning

CafeMom Team
Can how you feel make a difference in your morning?
May 6, 2013 at 11:45 AM

In this episode of Max the Morning, Nia challenges Stacy to perk up her morning routine with things that feel great - silky clothes, stylish shoes and super soft skin.  

Can how you feel make a difference in your morning? 

Replies

• countrygirlkat
    May 7, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    I definitely agree that those things make a huge difference.
    Quoting EthansMomma2010:

what i eat and how well i slept honestly makes a much bigger difference in how i feel than beauty products and clothes. a nice outfit can pick me up one in awhile, but mostly i just need a good nights sleep and a breakfast smoothie

• .Angelica.
    May 8, 2013 at 1:04 AM

i don't see why not. when you are in a good mood things are easier. bad moods tend to make small things seem like a big deal

• ceciliam
    May 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Absolutely, it can make a difference!

• Madelaine
    May 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Absolutely!

• sukainah
    May 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I think so for sure.  I don't really take care of myself and my mornings are awful.

• sukainah
    May 8, 2013 at 10:49 AM

This would make a difference.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

what i eat and how well i slept honestly makes a much bigger difference in how i feel than beauty products and clothes. a nice outfit can pick me up one in awhile, but mostly i just need a good nights sleep and a breakfast smoothie

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    May 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Absolutely, it can make a big difference!!

• jessicasmom1
    May 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I want to try this Vaseline spray and go

• GvrDesigner
    May 10, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    Yes! When I take those few moments for myself I am in a much better mood and more productive throughout the day for my family
  • yvonne37
    May 10, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    I love Nia! lol... and the answer to the question is a big fat YES! ;) If as soon as I put my feet on the ground and get off the bed I can do something for myself that makes me feel soft and ready.. hey, then my day will go much much smoother :)

Max the Morning

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts