Max the Morning

loveTHEviking
Great News!
April 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I just got a phone call from Ians pedi  AND..................... his EEG came back NORMAL... the results were normal! I am so happy & relieved that my heart is doing back flips! I've been so worried about my little man & he's fine :D! He's okay! The nurse I talked to said to just keep an eye on him & that won't be a problem at all. Jeez... leave it up to Ian to scare the crap out of me like that ;). Anyhow I just wanted to share the great news & thank you ladies for being so supportive & thanks for all the kind words. I really appreciate it :).

Replies

• EthansMomma2010
    April 24, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    So so so happy for you. I could almost do backflips for you! Except I would hurt myself. Lol
  • loveTHEviking
    April 24, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Aww... haha.. thanks :). Yeah we deff don't want you hurting yourself :)!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

So so so happy for you. I could almost do backflips for you! Except I would hurt myself. Lol

• collinsmommy0
    April 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Nice!  Although depending on his age the tests can be a false negative.  Basically anything under the age of 3 is not a valid blood test, and some kids come up positive that are allergic to foods under the age of 3 but most don't.  Collin is allergic to 6 foods & came up completely negative at age 6 months.  We are retesting him at 2 years old but even then the results are iffy.

• loveTHEviking
    April 24, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I didn't know that but Ian is 5... almost 6. Growing way too fast I might add lol.

Quoting collinsmommy0:

Nice!  Although depending on his age the tests can be a false negative.  Basically anything under the age of 3 is not a valid blood test, and some kids come up positive that are allergic to foods under the age of 3 but most don't.  Collin is allergic to 6 foods & came up completely negative at age 6 months.  We are retesting him at 2 years old but even then the results are iffy.

• Numom61507
    April 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM

YAY!! Breathe now Mama! :)

• mamamedic69
    April 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    I'm sooooo glad that all came back normal!!! I've been praying for Ian and for you!!!
  • loveTHEviking
    April 24, 2013 at 5:01 PM

You're so very sweet! Thank you :).

Quoting mamamedic69:

I'm sooooo glad that all came back normal!!! I've been praying for Ian and for you!!!

• Vertical15
    April 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Thats wonderful!  So glad for you!!

• loveTHEviking
    April 25, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Thank you :)!

Quoting Vertical15:

Thats wonderful!  So glad for you!!

• TigerofMu
    April 25, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Yay!  I'm so glad that everything looks good!  :)

Max the Morning

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN