Max the Morning

loveTHEviking
Great News!
April 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I just got a phone call from Ians pedi  AND..................... his EEG came back NORMAL... the results were normal! I am so happy & relieved that my heart is doing back flips! I've been so worried about my little man & he's fine :D! He's okay! The nurse I talked to said to just keep an eye on him & that won't be a problem at all. Jeez... leave it up to Ian to scare the crap out of me like that ;). Anyhow I just wanted to share the great news & thank you ladies for being so supportive & thanks for all the kind words. I really appreciate it :).

Replies

• EthansMomma2010
    April 24, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    So so so happy for you. I could almost do backflips for you! Except I would hurt myself. Lol
  • loveTHEviking
    April 24, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Aww... haha.. thanks :). Yeah we deff don't want you hurting yourself :)!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

So so so happy for you. I could almost do backflips for you! Except I would hurt myself. Lol

• collinsmommy0
    April 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Nice!  Although depending on his age the tests can be a false negative.  Basically anything under the age of 3 is not a valid blood test, and some kids come up positive that are allergic to foods under the age of 3 but most don't.  Collin is allergic to 6 foods & came up completely negative at age 6 months.  We are retesting him at 2 years old but even then the results are iffy.

• loveTHEviking
    April 24, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I didn't know that but Ian is 5... almost 6. Growing way too fast I might add lol.

Quoting collinsmommy0:

Nice!  Although depending on his age the tests can be a false negative.  Basically anything under the age of 3 is not a valid blood test, and some kids come up positive that are allergic to foods under the age of 3 but most don't.  Collin is allergic to 6 foods & came up completely negative at age 6 months.  We are retesting him at 2 years old but even then the results are iffy.

• Numom61507
    April 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM

YAY!! Breathe now Mama! :)

• mamamedic69
    April 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    I'm sooooo glad that all came back normal!!! I've been praying for Ian and for you!!!
  • loveTHEviking
    April 24, 2013 at 5:01 PM

You're so very sweet! Thank you :).

Quoting mamamedic69:

I'm sooooo glad that all came back normal!!! I've been praying for Ian and for you!!!

• Vertical15
    April 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Thats wonderful!  So glad for you!!

• loveTHEviking
    April 25, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Thank you :)!

Quoting Vertical15:

Thats wonderful!  So glad for you!!

• TigerofMu
    April 25, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Yay!  I'm so glad that everything looks good!  :)

Max the Morning

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts