The Venting Booth

Featured Posts
JRSMOM0621
I f'ing hate my family right now
March 4 at 7:47 AM

Just because I am so close to my due date does not mean I should be out walking every fucking day for hours on end! Fucking christ people (my family) leave me the hell alone for the next few fucking weeks before I snap and banish you all from hospital & house..

*sigh* so much better. I know that they wont see this but man does it help! They dont seem to get the leave me the fuck alone texts, FB status & posts or converstations. So help me if they show up today I will freak the hell out

I'm 39 weeks 5 days. I have been walking almost daily but I am tired of freaking walking. I just want to sit, by myself with no extra people in the damn house

Replies

• NativeMamaDuke
    March 4 at 7:57 AM

I know what you mean. I'm only 31 weeks and I swear my family is trying to walk me into early labor. My dad dragged my ass all over the zoo equaling well over a couple miles... By the time i got home my ankles were so swollen i had bad kankles...and i was unbelievably sore...my SO makes me walk almost everyday or at least makes me say active...I want to punch him in the face sometimes!

Hope you feel better and get some rest!

• mrsbrand
    March 4 at 8:01 AM
    Rest is just as important at this point, you'll want your strength up for delivery. Good luck to you :)
  • JRSMOM0621
    March 4 at 9:51 AM

Yeah since I hit the 36 mark my parents have been dragging me to the grocery stores, Walmart, the mall..... they have me walk in every store inside there! Front to freaking back. Sometimes I have to stop and they are like "ok keep walking if your going into labor walking helps" I give them the kill stare. Its not contractions is my baby saying knock it the hell off LOL The inner part of the mall is roughly 1 mile or a little more not counting the interior of the stores, they have me walk i would say 4 or 5 miles 3 times a week. I could kill them because I am also running after my 20 month old. Some days you just wanna park your butt lol

Quoting NativeMamaDuke:

I know what you mean. I'm only 31 weeks and I swear my family is trying to walk me into early labor. My dad dragged my ass all over the zoo equaling well over a couple miles... By the time i got home my ankles were so swollen i had bad kankles...and i was unbelievably sore...my SO makes me walk almost everyday or at least makes me say active...I want to punch him in the face sometimes!

Hope you feel better and get some rest!

• myempyreofdirt
    March 4 at 10:00 AM
    Towards the end of my pregnancy one of our friends was constantly telling me I should have tons of sex to put me into labor. I was all of 35 weeks for one. Way too early. But of course I also felt like a whale and ds was practically between my knees. Sex was the last thing on my mind. She did not seem to get it. -_-
  • JRSMOM0621
    March 4 at 10:07 AM

Yep I get those alot too. Apparently they dont get that having a head down in your crotch pushing its way out you dont want to insert anything in there lol 35 weeks? holy crap and I thought they started walking my butt of early lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: Towards the end of my pregnancy one of our friends was constantly telling me I should have tons of sex to put me into labor. I was all of 35 weeks for one. Way too early. But of course I also felt like a whale and ds was practically between my knees. Sex was the last thing on my mind. She did not seem to get it. -_-

• tcallisto
    March 4 at 10:11 AM
    I agree! I'm 36 weeks today, but was on bed rest for 7 weeks. They took me off last week and now everyone thinks I should be walking, having sex and all kinds of things. I want to have this baby more than they want me to, so for Petes sake, let it go!! Good luck to you!
  • iamcafemom83
    March 4 at 10:14 AM
    Oh man I am so dreading this part of pregnancy in the next few months....where people pester you!
    I'd ignore texts and calls and take a break. Good kuck to you!
  • myempyreofdirt
    March 4 at 10:15 AM
    She delivered both of her girls at 35 weeks so she thinks it's safe. Idk why. The whole reason she had to was because she has a condition that causes her not to dilate, plus other complications. She knows it isn't the norm. Plus I carried a lot lower than she did. I spent half my pregnancy feeling like he was about to fall out!

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Yep I get those alot too. Apparently they dont get that having a head down in your crotch pushing its way out you dont want to insert anything in there lol 35 weeks? holy crap and I thought they started walking my butt of early lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: Towards the end of my pregnancy one of our friends was constantly telling me I should have tons of sex to put me into labor. I was all of 35 weeks for one. Way too early. But of course I also felt like a whale and ds was practically between my knees. Sex was the last thing on my mind. She did not seem to get it. -_-

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 4 at 10:17 AM

My MIL came out to stay for A MONTH to be sure to "not miss the baby."  She'd bug me to walk constantly, but my OB wanted me off my feet due to an old injury from my miltiary days that damaged my leg and lower back.

Lo and behold, I didn't have the baby until 3 days before she freaking had to leave anyways!

This time, they are fighting a constant battle to stop preterm labor and just get me past the 36 week mark so the baby's lungs are developed.  Thank GOD I don't live near family, and MIL won't come down while DH is deployed because she doesn't want to deal with me one on one.  LOL

• JRSMOM0621
    March 4 at 10:17 AM

Okay then lol Yep he has been "falling out" for the past 2 almost 3 months now :/ sometimes I think he'll fall right out when I sit down to use the bathroom lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: She delivered both of her girls at 35 weeks so she thinks it's safe. Idk why. The whole reason she had to was because she has a condition that causes her not to dilate, plus other complications. She knows it isn't the norm. Plus I carried a lot lower than she did. I spent half my pregnancy feeling like he was about to fall out!
    Quoting JRSMOM0621:

The Venting Booth

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts