The Venting Booth

Featured Posts
LizLestrange
STUPID AIR!
April 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM

OMG! I hate this stupid trailor. It's crawling with roaches, and I try my hardest at keeping it clean. The air conditioning shuts down if it runs a little to long. We have to go to my husbands moms house to wash our clothes! I'm ready to move into a better house now that we have a baby! My husband got alot of money back when taxes came out. And he spent it on his car instead of putting a down payment on a house or us getting a better apartment. He works at a prison and they have offered him a house a couple miles away from where it is, it's a nice house. But They offered this to us last year! And then they denied it to us. THEY KEEP CHANGING THEIR MINDS WITH THIS STUPID HOUSE! Our rent right now is 300, the rent on that house is 100. If they don't give us an answer whether or not we can get that house I will go down there myself and ask them if they are going to give to us or not! AND IF NOT WHY EVEN OFFER IT TO US! Bitches!

VENT OVER AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 8, 2013 at 7:35 PM
    Ew roach Infested trailer, my boss had a neighbor who moved. The place was crawling with roaches, the owner had a bug service come in and they sprayed some kind of powder on the underside of the trailer, it fixed the pdoblem, the new renters have no issue.
  • LizLestrange
    April 8, 2013 at 7:43 PM

We've done everything! I guess i don't keep it clean enough ugh, but they only are around the sink and electronics. And i clean each of them pretty damn good!

• ColleenF30
    April 8, 2013 at 8:49 PM

With roaches it doesn't matter how well you clean. They are hell to get rid of and multiply fast.

• psych_mom
    April 8, 2013 at 10:36 PM

You can can clean until you are blue in the face- if it is an older trailer it is going to be hard to get rid of them. Hope you guys find something soon.

• LizLestrange
    April 8, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I highly doubt it but thank you. DH says he wants to stay here for awhile, next year when we get tax returns I'm going to tell him that we need to use the money to get a better place.  

• LizLestrange
    April 9, 2013 at 1:12 AM

It's 1am. I can't sleep. I seem to want to clean right now...bunches of roaches just scattered when I went to the sink...I'm dying...I wanna sleep. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO HOT.

• aj_mom
    by aj_mom
    April 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Quoting LizLestrange:

We've done everything! I guess i don't keep it clean enough ugh, but they only are around the sink and electronics. And i clean each of them pretty damn good!

Get some horseapples  cut them in half and set them on counters. Keep them out of reach of baby.

• LizLestrange
    April 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Quoting aj_mom:

Quoting LizLestrange:

Get some horseapples  cut them in half and set them on counters. Keep them out of reach of baby.

I had to google that one, freaked me out when I saw it lol. But thank you! I don;t think they sell that at Publix though o.O

• aj_mom
    by aj_mom
    April 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Quoting LizLestrange:

Quoting aj_mom:

Quoting LizLestrange:

I had to google that one, freaked me out when I saw it lol. But thank you! I don;t think they sell that at Publix though o.O

You can't buy them in the store you usually see them along the side of the road.

• LizLestrange
    April 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM

O.o Oh well...that's a problem XD

The Venting Booth

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts