TV Talk

LisaLoopner
2 for Tuesday 2/5
February 5, 2013 at 1:47 PM

In the spirit of getting to know everyone better, how about I do a 2 for Tuesday and we discuss stuff that's not TV related? 

#1 - If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be and why?

#2 - Favorite hot beverage?

Replies

• LisaLoopner
    February 5, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Disney World.   Just because it's my favorite place in the whole wide world, the weather is probably perfect right now (70s) and the lines are usually slow after Christmas until President's Day.

Coffee!   I'm a Java Junkie!   W/sugar and half&half.   Yum!

• LilAlaskan
    February 5, 2013 at 1:54 PM

St. Augustine, FL...my parents moved to FL this past fall and its been a rough transition for all of us.  My 13yo and I are going for two weeks in March and I can't wait!

I thoroughly enjoy regular coffee with Coconut creamer...that's what I've got right now.  Yummy!

~k

• LisaLoopner
    February 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Oh wow, your parents moved there... I remember FL pics from last year (?) but hadn't realized they moved there.    Gives you a great place to vacation at, though!!

Quoting LilAlaskan:

St. Augustine, FL...my parents moved to FL this past fall and its been a rough transition for all of us.  My 13yo and I are going for two weeks in March and I can't wait!

I thoroughly enjoy regular coffee with Coconut creamer...that's what I've got right now.  Yummy!

~k

• glittergirl74
    February 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    #1 If I could be anywhere in the world right now....I'd be at home in Texas for good. In my art room with a big screen tv on the wall!

#2 My fav hot beverage is hot chocolate with marshmallow fluff. I hate coffee:)
  • dtrnburke
    February 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM

#1 - I would either be at Disney or Myrtle Beach.  Disney because it's the happiest place on earth and Myrtle Beach because I miss my friend!

#2 - tea

• LisaLoopner
    February 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Faint... she hates coffee!   Okay so my dirty little secret is that I didn't start drinking coffee until 9 years ago and now I'm an addict. 

Oh my gypsy friend, TX will be there waiting for you?! ! !!

Quoting glittergirl74:

#1 If I could be anywhere in the world right now....I'd be at home in Texas for good. In my art room with a big screen tv on the wall!

#2 My fav hot beverage is hot chocolate with marshmallow fluff. I hate coffee:)

• LisaLoopner
    February 5, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Awwwww.... we should be in Disney together!   And you get to see me in April.   WOOT WOOT!  I miss making hot tea for you!  LOL

Quoting dtrnburke:

#1 - I would either be at Disney or Myrtle Beach.  Disney because it's the happiest place on earth and Myrtle Beach because I miss my friend!

#2 - tea

• LilAlaskan
    February 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Yes...they moved.  They had been snow-birding it for the past five years.  Going for three months between New Year's and April but always returning to Alaska.  But, this past summer they quicky decided to sell and move...WHAAAA!  It was the first Christmas since either boy was born that my parents weren't here at my house.  A HUGE TRANSITION for me!  

But you're right...a great place to vacation.  They truly live in heaven on earth!

~k

• LisaLoopner
    February 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM

That had to be hard.... transitions are never easy.    See, here I went and moved to where my parents live because it was so hard being too far away.   Plus, we love it here (in SC).    It's different for us to go from Christmases where it was just us to incorporating family in all the time, too.  

Being down here means we're only 3 hours from Sara, too.   She's coming this weekend with the baby (did you know i was a Grandma??????).

• LilAlaskan
    February 5, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Ohhhh yes...just 'cause we've not hung out on a TV board doesn't mean that I haven't kept up with you and your life, little lady!  Congrats on the baby...her name is Eliza, right?!  Fabulous!

~k

TV Talk

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN