The Relaxation Room

IansMommy2012
so effing sore
July 4, 2013 at 9:19 PM
okay ladies I have to vent .. yesterday I had my gallbladder taken out.and today we came to sils house for a cook out and fire works. dont.get me wrong I love gettin together with.family, but im so effing sore :-( ive been trying to move as much as possible so I can get this.gas out of me .. im still so bloated and.sore :-( and poor lo wants to nurse and my incisions hurt and ugh I wanna.cry :-(
okay thanks for letting.me vent ... its getting close to time for fire works .. yay..

Replies

• seraphimsong
    July 5, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I'm sorry. I had my gallbladder out 3 months after I had William and nursing was not fun! I promise you though, in a couple days you will feel so much better! Hang in there.

• IansMommy2012
    July 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM
    grrrr I seriously feel like death :-( now especially since If feel like I'm full of gas and nothing comes out :-( I literally sit on the toilet for an hour and nothing lol sorry tmi

Quoting seraphimsong:

I'm sorry. I had my gallbladder out 3 months after I had William and nursing was not fun! I promise you though, in a couple days you will feel so much better! Hang in there.

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 5, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I feel your pain hon. For about a week after I had my sugery I felt terrible and so full of gas. I just wanted to sleep.

• IansMommy2012
    July 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    Yea that's what I would love to do, but tmi I'm constipated bad :-( my stomach gurgles and I feel like I'm gonna poop myself and nothing :-/

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

I feel your pain hon. For about a week after I had my sugery I felt terrible and so full of gas. I just wanted to sleep.

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 5, 2013 at 2:32 PM

That is how I felt too. I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Yea that's what I would love to do, but tmi I'm constipated bad :-( my stomach gurgles and I feel like I'm gonna poop myself and nothing :-/

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

• IansMommy2012
    July 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM
    g grrrr lol thanks tho

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

That is how I felt too. I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

The Relaxation Room

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN