CafeMom Team
What's Your Intimacy IQ?
February 12 at 11:27 AM

Do you and your partner laugh together enough? Do you share absolutely everything or do you save some room for private thoughts? Sex and Relationship Expert Ian Kerner in here to see whether Andrew, Chuck, Joanie AND their spouses make the grade!

Replies

• sarahjz
    by sarahjz
    February 12 at 1:23 PM

Interesting.

• proudmommy690
    February 12 at 1:40 PM
    Tfs
  • arpazia
    by arpazia
    February 12 at 2:12 PM
    Hmmm that's... Interesting
  • Whereismymind
    February 12 at 2:15 PM

Interesting thank for sharing :)

• Barabell
    February 12 at 2:26 PM
    Thanks for sharing.
  • LindaClement
    February 12 at 5:53 PM

I actually don't really agree with the items the 'expert' picked out as the key issues.

I don't think whether or not you fantasize about others is related to intimacy, anymore than how many times a week you're having at it... there are far more important aspects of mutual vulnerability and trust than gettin' it on, and who you're thinking about when you think about it.

How much you laugh together is a personality type issue --again, not what I think of as intimacy.

This is all kind of surfacy stuff, I don't think touches what real intimacy involves.

• louannwilkins
    February 12 at 6:35 PM

thanks  :)

• TheJerseyGirl
    February 12 at 7:11 PM

Agreed!

Quoting LindaClement:

I actually don't really agree with the items the 'expert' picked out as the key issues.

I don't think whether or not you fantasize about others is related to intimacy, anymore than how many times a week you're having at it... there are far more important aspects of mutual vulnerability and trust than gettin' it on, and who you're thinking about when you think about it.

How much you laugh together is a personality type issue --again, not what I think of as intimacy.

This is all kind of surfacy stuff, I don't think touches what real intimacy involves.

• krys1025
    February 12 at 7:22 PM
    Interesting :)
  • goddess99
    February 12 at 10:01 PM

Interesting. I like Chuck lol.