CafeMom Team
What Is the Best and Worst Thing Anyone’s Ever Said About You?
October 16, 2013 at 2:00 PM

We're getting personal today! Andrew, Joanie and Chuck are all revealing the nicest and meanest things they've ever been told. It's amazing how long those words will stick with you!

Replies

• proudmommy690
    October 16, 2013 at 2:01 PM
    Hmm... I'm not really sure about either. Im sure I've been told some pretty mean things and nice things.
  • jen113000
    October 16, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    Not sure either. Now if I could remember high school I'm sure I could come up with mean things lol
  • dusky_rose
    October 16, 2013 at 3:25 PM

My ex told me some pretty hateful things and I don't want to drag out those memories. One of my neighbors told me that I'm a good mom and that was really nice to hear.

• jessicasmom1
    October 16, 2013 at 4:03 PM

SO is not a easy one to get words out but the other day he told me " I love you , adore you and would not know what to do without you" :-) I will never forget this

Mean thing my ex said "I am going to kill you and myself" ... why he is my EX ... 

• momofsixangels
    October 16, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I am a kind person.worst thing-they hated me

• Mom2jngnc
    October 16, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I don't know. 

I mean my brother's ex says many not-so-nice things to my face, so I am sure what is said behind my back is even more fun. 
    She once posted this on Facebook (but it had an f bomb in it) and mentioned me by name. A friend of mine ran across it when she was searching to send a friend request to her MIL (the ex and her MIL have the sam efirst name).

• Miranda1127
    October 16, 2013 at 4:26 PM

honestly...IDK. I guess I don't put to much stake into criticisms from other people. The close people in my life are pretty honest,  honest critisim is a daily event....so I don't hold on to it. I know it's not mean and not something that sticks.

• mnmo3bb
    by mnmo3bb
    October 16, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    Worst is when they say mean things about how many children I have.. I've heard negative things since expecting my first... From that's dumb, people can understand one mistake but two?! (neither were mistakes!)...

Best is any compliment whether it be about me, my children /family or appreciating something I said or did.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 16, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I think I'm still waiting for that wow great compliment.

The worst was, I was in this on again off again relationship with this guy for many years and one day he was mad at me and said "I wish you were never born."

• johnny4ever
    October 16, 2013 at 7:25 PM

It could be seen as best or worst:That I am to Giving & I have a hard time saying no