CafeMom Team
How did Andrew know Amy was ‘the one'?
August 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Andrew's head-over-heels in love with his wife Amy Robach. How did he know she was the woman he'd been looking for?

How did Andrew know Amy was 'the one' ?

Replies

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    August 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM

She made him work for her, she was challenge.

• la_bella_vita
    August 12, 2013 at 11:10 AM

She played hard to get lol ; )

• SlightlyPerfect
    August 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Just because someone pretends to be a "challenge" doesn't mean he/she is "the one." It may stimulate interest, but it is not sustainable. And, quite frankly, I think it's a pretty superficial game. It's fun, maybe, but it can become tedious, tiresome, and bland after a very short time.

Someone who challenges your very life's philosophy--your interests, your values, your very epistemology--is the substance for the momentum that keeps the relationship going.

• kellynh
    by kellynh
    August 12, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I agree with this

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Just because someone pretends to be a "challenge" doesn't mean he/she is "the one." It may stimulate interest, but it is not sustainable. And, quite frankly, I think it's a pretty superficial game. It's fun, maybe, but it can become tedious, tiresome, and bland after a very short time.

Someone who challenges your very life's philosophy--your interests, your values, your very epistemology--is the substance for the momentum that keeps the relationship going.

• TheJerseyGirl
    August 12, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Awww!lol

• LindaClement
    August 12, 2013 at 1:02 PM

'purposely didn't answer for 2 hours'?

What's that for? 

Head games.

Is that respectful?

Hardly.

• LindaClement
    August 12, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Well said!

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

• dusky_rose
    August 12, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I think that is sweet.

• Leelee1008
    August 12, 2013 at 2:29 PM

when you know you know.

• TheBabyFactory4
    August 12, 2013 at 4:10 PM
    Sweet
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email