brittany208
What is....
June 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM

What is some great advice you've been given that has really stuck with you? can be about anything.

Replies

• TheJerseyGirl
    June 24, 2013 at 6:17 PM
    I swear I wish I'd listened to some of the advice I was given when I was younger. We think we know it all then.

What's stuck with me the most are words each of my grandmother 's say. Although I may not practice it all, it's always with me.
  • mikemantha
    June 24, 2013 at 6:17 PM

I'm not sure. Lol 

One thing is is that don't throw away something yoir debating on. You will regret it. My mil always tells me that. 

• LOswald0314
    June 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Be kinder than you feel.

• LOVE_mygirls58
    June 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM

The best advice a friend gave me when DH was depressed and had a drinking problem and we were trying to get through it

Their advice was " Don't expect the best right away he will replape so don't give up"

With out that advice I would gave gave up and moved on because he did relapse a few time for 6 months but I kept at it and kept helping him and here were are 6 years later

• copperswifey
    June 25, 2013 at 12:35 AM

that material things will never bring you happiness. Once newness wears off you are stuck with something that is old and doesn't bring you the same excitement as it once did. Learn to be happy from within. :)

• MamaMandee
    June 25, 2013 at 12:38 AM
    Life is a stage, so always act like everyone is watching!
  • kellysparkles
    July 1, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Everything in life is a stepping stone.