Firenygirl180
When your kids were little...
April 29, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Did it feel amazing to get out of the house without them?

Replies

• Firenygirl180
    April 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I just ran to town to buy a second manual pump and it was the  greatest hour and a half of me time ever, 

I went to K-Mart and Wal-Mart and walked around each for about 20 minutes.

I had  no carseat to lug in and out and no toddler who refused to sit in the cart or throw a fit when I try to put him back in the carseat. 

Of course the downside is I was able to spend more money, but I got everything I needed and then some!

• deadlights86
    April 29, 2013 at 8:31 PM

It feels wonderful to get out without them.

• brittany208
    April 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM

yep!

• conweis
    by conweis
    April 30, 2013 at 1:05 AM
    Yes it does
  • wandep
    by wandep
    April 30, 2013 at 7:42 AM

That was a long time ago...we always went everywhere.  I remember my son coming home and the first week he was born we took him to the park and walked around some and then ate at a local restaurant. We didn't stay home we were always on the go with both kids. My daughter tho she hated car rides. Would scream the whole time. LOL She finally out grew it when she was like 4 months old. That still didn't stop us tho from going out. :)

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    April 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Yes.  My girls are less than a year apart, so yes, those occasions when I could were fabulous!

• chattycassie
    April 30, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I like to get out of the house now WAY more than when they were little to be honest. (my girls are 14,10,6)

• othermom
    April 30, 2013 at 10:35 AM

My kids are still young. It is nice to get out occasionally with out them. I don't do it often

• arpazia
    by arpazia
    April 30, 2013 at 10:57 AM
    No.
    It made me sad:(
  • annelauer
    April 30, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    Yes. We have three young kids. I never get away. I had a brain and spinal MRI about a year ago to check for more lesions. It took hours. I told the technician to take his time though. It's the only time I've been without children in years.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN