CafeMom Team
Do You Speak Your Partner's Love Language?
April 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Ian Kerner, Sex and Relationship Expert guides us through a quiz that helps you evaluate which forms of expression you use to communicate your love to your partner. Watch this video to see what he has to say:

Is physical touch more important than words of affirmation? Or would you rather have more quality time than receive gifts? 

Replies

• MamatoALE
    April 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM
    Mine is quality time, just being around each other going places or sitting at home watching tv.
    His is physical touch.
    Both of us do well speaking the others language.
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    April 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM

touch is important, and I'd rather have time than gifts.

• sukainah
    April 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I think I need words of affirmation, a little boost.  And have some quality time would be really important for my DH and I.

• rockyhugs35
    April 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    Mine is quality time and acts of affirmation.
    I'll have to have hubby take this test.
  • eykelley
    April 29, 2013 at 10:52 AM
    Mine is tough, his is action. We are relearning how to speak each others language.
  • Leelee1008
    April 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM

My S/O apparent "love language" well he must be mute b/c he just doesnt get it. A few nice words and a little time one on one would go a long way

• othermom
    April 29, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I would rather have time together than gifts also pysical touch. Even just snuggling while watching tv

• prinzesa_edith
    April 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM

mine's are words of affirmation and phisical touch. and honestly, i dont think i get enough of either one. i need to have him take the test.

• koley05
    by koley05
    April 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM

BUMP!

• IncognitoOne
    April 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I'm a big cuddle bug. I love to be wrapped in his arms. And I love spending time with him.

He kind of just wants to hear me tell him how much I love and appreciate him and then leave him alone, lol.