Mad Life

MamaMandee
LOL: Top 9 Ways To Pamper Yourself As A Mom
April 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Sleep six hours tonight. SIX HOURS. IN A ROW. (Remember, you used to do this in college???)

Get some of those foamy Lysol hand soaps that smell like orchids and clouds and stuff.

Go to Starbucks TWICE in the SAME WEEK.

And when you’re there, order whipped cream on everything! Even better: Just order a mug of whipped cream!

Have your daughter put glitter paint on your toes and call it “the hot new thing in nail art.”

Make an appointment for a haircut. Then go do something for eight hours after the haircut. When you get home, just tell husband they were justextremely thorough.

When your mom asks to come visit, say "NOPE.”

Go to one of those places that have food, and there are people who bring you the food, and there are like cloths on the tables?

Eat a fancy cupcake while getting a manicure in a bubble bath, because if you're gonna pamper yourself, pamper yourdamnself.

BY: NICKMOM
VIA: MICHAEL “THEATERWIZ” CRISWELL PHOTOGRAPHY/FLICKR/GETTY IMAGES

Replies

• LindaClement
    April 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Fun ideas...  I wouldn't say no to my mom coming to visit: she's a wonderful support and a great person to spend time with.

• chrissydan
    April 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM
    Love these
  • LindaClement
    April 1, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Take a picnic to the park, complete with disposable dishes: come home to a kitchen that doesn't need to be cleaned up after a meal!

• MamaMandee
    April 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    Nice idea?

Quoting LindaClement:

Take a picnic to the park, complete with disposable dishes: come home to a kitchen that doesn't need to be cleaned up after a meal!

• louannwilkins
    April 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM

LOL  I love the starbucks one!  My mom...she's awesome so I don't mind being around her all the time.   :)

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    April 2, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    Lol
  • IncognitoOne
    April 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Love this

Mad Life

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts