• chrissydan
    April 1, 2013 at 9:33 AM
    Recovering from.easter
  • GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    April 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Quoting chrissydan:

Recovering from.easter

Exactly!  The house is a disaster.  We were gone all weekend, it was a scramble getting out the door so things were left a bit of a mess plus we added to it when we got home.  Bags of stuff everywhere waiting for me to put them away.

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    April 1, 2013 at 9:50 AM

kids are out of school and I'm babysitting another little girl all day. MIL is coming to watch the kids later this afternoon b/c I have an appt to have my jaw checked. It's been popping and grinding and aching since December. Chiro has adjusted it. Dentist made me a guard to wear at night. Nothing is working, so now I'll see an oral surgeon. :/

• goddess99
    April 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Taking my dd roller blading.

• Bob192
    by Bob192
    April 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Short play date today, other than that pretty restful!

• sukainah
    April 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I'm doing laundry now.  There is no school today so both kids are home.  We will have to play some kind of games or something as it's a bit chilly outside today.

• sukainah
    April 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I hope they figure out what's wrong with your jaw and fix it! 

Quoting RobynS:

kids are out of school and I'm babysitting another little girl all day. MIL is coming to watch the kids later this afternoon b/c I have an appt to have my jaw checked. It's been popping and grinding and aching since December. Chiro has adjusted it. Dentist made me a guard to wear at night. Nothing is working, so now I'll see an oral surgeon. :/

• la_bella_vita
    April 1, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Cleaning! We had a busy weekend! I'd also like to do something with the kids. We may go to the park.

• Stevensmomma
    April 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    Cleaning from Easter and getting blood work done ugh
  • HaileysMom07180
    April 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM

work, bleh

Mad Life

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to