cristalf060812
annoyed
February 18, 2013 at 10:55 PM
So I been sick since last Tuesday and my 4 month old hasn't been feeling good last couple days Dr tells me he has rsv.. So here comes the annoying apart.. can't get any help the father been on the xbox konnect for 3 days.. I tell him I need help it takes him 30 min or longer to help.. I talk to him about this explaining that I need help there is only one of me and I'm sick as well and not only do I have our sick 4 month old I have my other 2 kids and his other 3 who need my attention.. He said nothing and starts playing the game again.. I want to scream.. Sorry needed to vent

Replies

• Leelee1008
    February 20, 2013 at 7:06 PM

sounds like mine. He gets mad if our toddler(2) wakes up early crying, because he was distrubed. Shes a toddler, get over yourself. I put the kids 1st, he says they are 1st on his list too, but really when it comes down to it, they are 2nd, he comes 1st.

Quoting cristalf060812:

my little one started vomiting at 4am.. He happened to vomit all over the bed , yes I know that's aggravating but his 4 months old not like he can walk to bath room.. Anyways daddy gets mad and walks away I told him he was being a jerk he could helped clean things up.. A few hours later he comes back in the room to apologize. I'm sorry I'm such a Dick but IM not feeling good either... I wish I was just half the parent you are. I told him well my kids come first try it... All he had to was just put a little effort into helping wait or just help in general..

• dusky_rose
    February 20, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Ugh! I'm sorry mama. I too have been annoyed with my DH lately, but for another reason. He has all these excuses why he won't go to work, and today I was so pissed because he was trying to pull it on me again. I love him, but Grrrrrr! Anyhow, I hope that you and your little one feel better soon.

• nngmommy83
    February 21, 2013 at 12:55 AM
    Wow that's awful