meam4444
The bank...
February 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Do you prefer to go inside or go through the drive thru??

Replies

• meam4444
    February 19, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Ugh I hate that attitude!! 

Quoting Basherte:

I don't use a bank right now, but when I did I prefered to go through the drive through. It meant that I didn't have to deal with the people there as much. 

Don't really like their "holier than thou" attitude.

• MistressMinerva
    February 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I hardly ever have to go to the bank for anything. When I do it depends what I'm going for whether I go in or drive thru.

• Basherte
    February 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Me too. 

I don't envy their position anyway. They may make decent money, but they are handling a lot of money all day long and can't do anything with it. That would be a tease I just couldn't deal with every day.

Quoting meam4444:

Ugh I hate that attitude!! 

Quoting Basherte:

I don't use a bank right now, but when I did I prefered to go through the drive through. It meant that I didn't have to deal with the people there as much. 

• momofsixangels
    February 19, 2013 at 2:03 PM

inside

• AzariahsMother
    February 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM
    Dont really go unless I visit the ATM and those I do outside/drive up.
  • 4kidz916
    February 20, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I prefer the drive thru.

• .Angelica.
    February 20, 2013 at 12:10 PM

inside

• .Angelica.
    February 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM

our bank (er, credit union) is awesome. the people are so friendly. I hardly ever go in there, maybe like 3 times a year (dh goes every other week) and when I do go in they will ask me how I am doing and how the kids are doing. they remember us and seem to genuinely care. it's nice.

Quoting Basherte:

• Basherte
    February 20, 2013 at 1:22 PM

You are lucky.

Quoting .Angelica.:

our bank (er, credit union) is awesome. the people are so friendly. I hardly ever go in there, maybe like 3 times a year (dh goes every other week) and when I do go in they will ask me how I am doing and how the kids are doing. they remember us and seem to genuinely care. it's nice.

Quoting Basherte:

• Leelee1008
    February 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM

we usually go inside, unless its something quick then drive through

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN