Are you envious of others? Why?

simple frown

Replies

• gmadiane
    February 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM

no I think envy is pointless, be happy for what you have

• TigerofMu
    February 18, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Oh sometimes when the "Keeping up with the JOnes's" bug bites, but I try to steer clear.

• louannwilkins
    February 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM

No I can't say that I'am.  I'm always happy for anyone to do well.  That doesn't mean that I don't sometimes wish for things for myself but I don't feel envious of the ones who have more or do more. 

• meam4444
    February 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Nope--I am happy for others and their successes just like I would want the same for me.

• nngmommy83
    February 18, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Sometimes but not really, I'm usually very happy for others

• abecee
    by abecee
    February 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I'm envious more than I would admit to being in real life.  I just get tired of all the struggles and yet I know that many have more struggles then I do.

• wandep
    by wandep
    February 18, 2013 at 5:10 PM

This :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

No I can't say that I'am.  I'm always happy for anyone to do well.  That doesn't mean that I don't sometimes wish for things for myself but I don't feel envious of the ones who have more or do more. 

• cara124
    by cara124
    February 19, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I'm not envious for myself but sometimes I wish I could give my kids more of the cool things their friends have....

• cara124
    by cara124
    February 19, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I get this way when I can't give my kids the " latest" something they have really been wanting... I have to remind myself that my kids are lucky to have what they have when other kids sometime have no home or food...

Quoting abecee:

I'm envious more than I would admit to being in real life.  I just get tired of all the struggles and yet I know that many have more struggles then I do.

• Paigesmommy78
    February 19, 2013 at 8:50 AM
    This

Quoting nngmommy83:

Sometimes but not really, I'm usually very happy for others

Mad Life

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!