wandep
TGIF Plans?
by wandep
January 18, 2013 at 7:03 AM

What's on your agenda for today? Happy Friday!!!

Replies

• wandep
    by wandep
    January 18, 2013 at 7:04 AM

We're off to weigh in at weight watchers after I drop the kids off at school. Then lunch and consignment shopping..need to check to see if they have any money for me. :) My son has karate this afternoon so other than that not a whole lot going on. Y'all have a great day!

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    January 18, 2013 at 8:19 AM

yoga this morning followed by a chiro visit (yay, x2!). Then babysitting a friend's son so she can have lunch at school with one of her other sons. Might run at the gym this evening...

• JennMcBride
    January 18, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    Made breakfast, cleaned up the house some kids are out playing in the snow gonna make soup for lunch, fold laundry and clean the house.
  • hugss
    by hugss
    January 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM

House stuff, laundry, finish market/menu list & some other stuff along with not eating a lot ;)

• Juniper53098
    January 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Went and picked out my new glasses  Then went to a country store nearby to get stuff that I can't get at the grocery store.  Then picked up eggs from a local farm.

Now, I home for the day =)

Just started a batch of applesauce.  Still need to do a load of laundry.

• Moms_Angels1960
    January 18, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Work, grocery shop come home that's the plan that I do on Fridays.

• JennMcBride
    January 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM

The kids had a snow day so they played outside and I worked on dishes, laundry and other cleaning. Then we played Wii and hung out.

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN