wandep
TGIF Plans?
by wandep
January 18, 2013 at 7:03 AM

What's on your agenda for today? Happy Friday!!!

Replies

• wandep
    by wandep
    January 18, 2013 at 7:04 AM

We're off to weigh in at weight watchers after I drop the kids off at school. Then lunch and consignment shopping..need to check to see if they have any money for me. :) My son has karate this afternoon so other than that not a whole lot going on. Y'all have a great day!

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    January 18, 2013 at 8:19 AM

yoga this morning followed by a chiro visit (yay, x2!). Then babysitting a friend's son so she can have lunch at school with one of her other sons. Might run at the gym this evening...

• JennMcBride
    January 18, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    Made breakfast, cleaned up the house some kids are out playing in the snow gonna make soup for lunch, fold laundry and clean the house.
  • hugss
    by hugss
    January 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM

House stuff, laundry, finish market/menu list & some other stuff along with not eating a lot ;)

• Juniper53098
    January 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Went and picked out my new glasses  Then went to a country store nearby to get stuff that I can't get at the grocery store.  Then picked up eggs from a local farm.

Now, I home for the day =)

Just started a batch of applesauce.  Still need to do a load of laundry.

• Moms_Angels1960
    January 18, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Work, grocery shop come home that's the plan that I do on Fridays.

• JennMcBride
    January 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM

The kids had a snow day so they played outside and I worked on dishes, laundry and other cleaning. Then we played Wii and hung out.