abra
Share one goal you WILL accomplish in 2013:
by abra
January 16, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Getting Your Hair Goals For 2013 Right

Replies

• emilyrosenj
    January 18, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I will be healthier!  I plan to accomplish by continuing my healthier eating habits and realizing that I'm not perfect and there will be bumps along the road!

• Christine9576
    January 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Lose weight

• abra
    by abra
    January 18, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    Great goals!

Quoting Basherte:

I WILL get a lot further in my cooking and baking skills this year.

I will learn that putting myself first every once in a while is not a selfish thing to do. It will make me a happier and healthier person to be a better mom to my son.

• abra
    by abra
    January 18, 2013 at 3:53 PM
    Good perspective. When we decided to makeover our diet, we did it gradually over several years, but now it is a habit and doesn't feel like work at all. :-)

Quoting emilyrosenj:

I will be healthier!  I plan to accomplish by continuing my healthier eating habits and realizing that I'm not perfect and there will be bumps along the road!

• emilyrosenj
    January 18, 2013 at 3:59 PM
    We've been at it for about 4 months, it's getting better and better. Trying lots of yummy new things!

Quoting abra:

Good perspective. When we decided to makeover our diet, we did it gradually over several years, but now it is a habit and doesn't feel like work at all. :-)

Quoting emilyrosenj:

• ScrChk23
    January 19, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Making Gold member in the 30 Something group!!  I have about 200 more to go.

• heather4511
    January 19, 2013 at 2:38 PM
    I WILL go back to school. :)
  • Heather2001
    January 20, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Lose the baby weight.  It's gotta go.

• wintersdaughter
    January 20, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Have a healthy baby (kind of a given)  then lose my baby weight!