Congratulations to our mom, aneela, for winning the sweepstakes!
The Mad Life Panel tackles a tough question: Is divorce ever good for kids?
We're thrilled that Mad Life's very own Joanie Robach, will be joining us in the group to answer YOUR questions on this important topic, and to share her personal observations and experiences!
Check out the Mad Life episode below, then ask Joanie your questions. Joanie will be joining us next week to share her answers! Every member who submits a question in the replies below will be entered to win a $50 Target gift card!
Thanks for joining us, Joanie!
Click to learn more about Mad Life panelist, Joanie Robach.
Joanie's answers begin HERE
- The Ask Joanie giveaway starts 1/7/13 at 12pm (ET) and ends 1/20/2013 at midnight (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 gift card to Target.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 1/21/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by 120177January 7, 2013 at 10:23 PM
My husband left me and my son feb 5 of 2012 and it will be one yr soon. He has connect his son only 6 times. Is there any tips for me to make it easy for my son?? He all ways ask why his dad not here???
Well years ago I was a child and my parents divorced'.
But now divorce seems different when my parents split.
God love them they are both deseased.
my question is( how do you know which parent should be the one who takes the female child?)
I had 3 other sisters,they were all older than I was.My 3 older sisters picked to go with my father. I talked to the judge and I wanted ,to go to.But since I was 8 I was told I had to go with my mother,I wanted so badly to be able to go with my sisters.I didn't do drugs,or lash out or turn to a mean child.I thank god that I turned out the way I did.Eventually Idid when I got older go to live with my father.And I'm glad I had the chance to do so
by MommaNuneyJanuary 7, 2013 at 11:00 PMHow do you cope/handle a situation where STBX has introduced gf after only one month after I filed for divorce and DD8 has expressed her "hatred" of it? This is a hard one for me to even tackle.
by Juniper53098January 7, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I believe that marriage is "till death do us part", unless there is abuse or adultery. In the case of abuse, divorce, of COURSE, is best for the kids.
What kind of child placement plan do you think is best for kids, when both parents are "good parents"?