Friday's Plans?
by wandep
January 4, 2013 at 8:14 AM

How are you? What are you doing?

Replies

• wandep
    by wandep
    January 4, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Today is my 43rd birthday....mil and I are off to WW for our weigh in day. Then a little shopping and lunch at newk's. Tonight hubby and I are going out to eat japanese food at one of those restaurants that cooks in front of you. The kids will be home tomorrow from staying at their grandparents all week. Y'all have a great day!

• hugss
    by hugss
    January 4, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Getting my hair done later today finally, Yay!
    Maybe some house work too :)

• hugss
    by hugss
    January 4, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Happy Birthday to you!
    Sounds like a terrific day & evening planned!
    Have fun & enjoy your specical day :)

Quoting wandep:

Today is my 43rd birthday....mil and I are off to WW for our weigh in day. Then a little shopping and lunch at newk's. Tonight hubby and I are going out to eat japanese food at one of those restaurants that cooks in front of you. The kids will be home tomorrow from staying at their grandparents all week. Y'all have a great day!

• pampire
    by pampire
    January 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

We're driving out to the coast to look at a piece of property.

• sukainah

I have a lot of laundry to do and I want to play with the kiddos as it's almost time for the one to go back to school.

• pampire
    by pampire

happy birthday

• momofsixangels
    January 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Yard work

• sukainah
    January 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Happy Birthday!  Hope you have a great day!

Quoting wandep:

• momofsixangels
    January 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM

happy birthday

Quoting wandep:

• aidensmomma508
    January 4, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Happy birthday!  

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN