gmadiane
Does anyone believe the world is ending?
December 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Does anyone believe the world will be ending on December 21st?  Or do you believe the world as we know it will end? any thoughts?

Replies

• gmadiane
    December 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I dont believe it, in my opinion god is the only one who knows, and the 21st is my birthday so that would really not be cool, lol

• SlightlyPerfect
    December 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I can't believe people give this type of stuff their attention. Seriously. It's all over CM, and it makes me sad. There's no end of the world. No science behind it. No empirical data. So why bother with it? I just shrug off the posts, though.

• gmadiane
    December 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM

well thank you for not shrugging off my post, I appreciate your response

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I can't believe people give this type of stuff their attention. Seriously. It's all over CM, and it makes me sad. There's no end of the world. No science behind it. No empirical data. So why bother with it? I just shrug off the posts, though.

• shylynn22
    December 11, 2012 at 11:25 AM

no not at all. buying presents for the 25th!

• SlightlyPerfect
    December 11, 2012 at 11:26 AM

No, not in this group. I mean in other groups, like the Confessions group.

I think people give way too much credence and attention to stuff that has no scientific basis. It drives me nuts! But a lot of people in the other groups are just doing it to incite some drama, which I find equally asinine, you know?

Quoting gmadiane:

well thank you for not shrugging off my post, I appreciate your response

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

• Mommy2justone
    December 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Lol..nope

• MamaBear2cubs
    December 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM

No I do not

• bwsmommy
    December 11, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I was under the assumption we would not know .. and if we went by that date we would know .. so im not gonna worry .

• corrinacs
    December 11, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I don't think so.  My dad told me one time that the world was going to end in 1996.  Iwas like "huh" but that aws almost 20 years ago now LOL.

I listen to scientists and those who read the calendars.  They said there is no basis for the calendar ending meaning that the world was going to end.  They said twas just when they stopped writing the calendar.  Its like us claiming the world was going to end at the end of December, because thats' when our paper calendars on our wall stops.

• louannwilkins
    December 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I definitely do not believe it.  I believe that God is the only one who knows.  I'm not worried at all. 

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN