Cafe AmyB
Can flirting go too far? Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck had to say!
December 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Recently, we asked: “How far is too far to go when it comes to flirting with someone other than your spouse?” Some agreed that there is a fine line between innocent flirtation and a dangerous rendezvous. Hear what Andrew, Joanie and Chuck from the Mad Life have to say and then tell us, is there such a thing as “healthy flirtation?” 

Replies

• mothervixen
    December 5, 2012 at 5:05 PM
    When it goes beyond flirting to intimate physical contact. That form is even more worse if you're married, engaged, in a serious relationship or just dating.
  • Leelee1008
    December 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Im the kind of person who thinks it to far to even flirt lol

• gmadiane
    December 5, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I agree

Quoting Leelee1008:

• louannwilkins
    December 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I really don't think fliriting is ok if you're in a committed relationship.  If it makes your partner uncomfortable that should be your guide as to whats not ok.

• SlapItHigh
    December 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I don't think flirting is ever good for a married person to do with anyone other than their spouse.

• bwsmommy
    December 5, 2012 at 10:48 PM

I think its a bad idea to flirt with anyone other than your spouse , or so ..but thats just me ..

• 4kidz916
    December 6, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Me too. 

Quoting Leelee1008:

• GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    December 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I've never been one to flirt, so definitely don't flirt with other men now that I'm married.

I think my DH would be upset if he saw me flirting with someone. He's not controlling or jealous, he trusts me completely. I think he would just view it as inappropriate - and he'd think it inappropriate for any married person to flirt with someone they aren't married to.

I have to also say that I wouldn't be happy to see my DH flirting with someone else, either.  I also trust him, but I want any of that type of behavior directed to me, not someone else.

• elwalters77
    December 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    You know, I was a big flirt until I got married. I guess it subsided naturally. Makes sense.
  • GypsiSky
    December 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I agree!

Quoting Leelee1008: