Cafe Robin
Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda - Do you have an unfulfilled dream?
November 24, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Do you have an unfulfilled dream?

Are you living with regrets about things you haven't done?

travel

Replies

• tabi_cat1023
    November 24, 2012 at 6:04 PM

My dream is to own my own home and have a little girl...owning my own home can wait until my job is more secure because they are cutting tenure from my teaching position so its not guaranteed anymore..the little girl, well I am TTC right now and we shall see.  If I dont get my little girl YES I will have major regrets but wont lve my boys any less

• HisSweetheart07
    November 24, 2012 at 9:15 PM

No I don't think so.

• .Angelica.
    November 24, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Not really.

• Bob192
    by Bob192
    November 24, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I'm pretty happy with how life has turned out!  I would like to own a bigger home and do some traveling after the kids get older.

• VintageWife
    November 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Some I guess :/

• Chillisarah
    November 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM

No regrets here, more like lessons learned I guess.  All of my dreams will manifest itself when the time is right and I look forward to it but I'm currently staying in the present moment - enjoying that and being grateful for all I have now.

• mydarlingsofia
    November 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM
    No regrets. My only unfulfilled dream is being a L&D nurse but I'm working on it.
  • lillucky8
    November 25, 2012 at 7:18 PM
    No regrets, no unfulfilled dreams, just goals :)
  • nngmommy83
    November 25, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    I'd love to own my own home, live debt free and have my career : )
  • SlapItHigh
    November 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Sure, my dream is to become a Saint...not fulfilled yet but maybe one day!  I have some regrets but I ask for forgiveness and move on, working to prevent these things from happening again and helping others to avoid ending up with such regrets.