Cafe Robin
Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda - Do you have an unfulfilled dream?
November 24, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Do you have an unfulfilled dream?

Are you living with regrets about things you haven't done?

travel

Replies

• tabi_cat1023
    November 24, 2012 at 6:04 PM

My dream is to own my own home and have a little girl...owning my own home can wait until my job is more secure because they are cutting tenure from my teaching position so its not guaranteed anymore..the little girl, well I am TTC right now and we shall see.  If I dont get my little girl YES I will have major regrets but wont lve my boys any less

• HisSweetheart07
    November 24, 2012 at 9:15 PM

No I don't think so.

• .Angelica.
    November 24, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Not really.

• Bob192
    by Bob192
    November 24, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I'm pretty happy with how life has turned out!  I would like to own a bigger home and do some traveling after the kids get older.

• VintageWife
    November 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Some I guess :/

• Chillisarah
    November 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM

No regrets here, more like lessons learned I guess.  All of my dreams will manifest itself when the time is right and I look forward to it but I'm currently staying in the present moment - enjoying that and being grateful for all I have now.

• mydarlingsofia
    November 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM
    No regrets. My only unfulfilled dream is being a L&D nurse but I'm working on it.
  • lillucky8
    November 25, 2012 at 7:18 PM
    No regrets, no unfulfilled dreams, just goals :)
  • nngmommy83
    November 25, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    I'd love to own my own home, live debt free and have my career : )
  • SlapItHigh
    November 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Sure, my dream is to become a Saint...not fulfilled yet but maybe one day!  I have some regrets but I ask for forgiveness and move on, working to prevent these things from happening again and helping others to avoid ending up with such regrets.

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN