The Crafty Wench

DaniandTom
Gripes!
October 21, 2012 at 5:05 PM

OK let's face it. We're women. We're moms. We have gripes! Husbands that don't listen, kids that are more like their dads ever day. Work issues, neighbor issues, family issues...they all need to get vented so let's unleash the beast and VENT! What's bugging you today?

Replies

• angelenia
    October 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM
    i ran out of a few art supplies. at the same time. can't afford more til wednesday. i don't actually need them for this stage of my project. just annoyed i ran out of any art supplies:/
  • DaniandTom
    October 28, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Quoting angelenia:

i ran out of a few art supplies. at the same time. can't afford more til wednesday. i don't actually need them for this stage of my project. just annoyed i ran out of any art supplies:/

OMG I know what you mean. I hate that! I need a really generous budget because when it comes to supplies, I am a shop-o-holic! I can't say no to them! God help me if a store is having a sale...I will "save" so much money I go broke! LOL I'd rather have stuff I don't need than to need stuff I don't have. That's my philosophy..the one that will land us in the poor house. LOL

• Cherish77
    November 12, 2012 at 12:01 AM
    We're so broke it's a joke. I need at least 3 scrapbooks, more Thanksgiving themed Scrapbooking stuff, and boyish themed Scrapbooking stuff. Oh and roadtrip and amusement park, well lots of scrapbooking stuff. I will be starting 3 more blankets, so I need 2 more sets of needles, and more yarn.

Dds proofs for her school pictures are due back on Tuesday, as were Ds', but the school did not give me ds pictures, Oh and I don't know if we can afford either.
  • DaniandTom
    November 12, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I know how hard that is! Some days it seems like you're on the right track and FINALLY have things under control and then BAM! You're short somehow. Frustrating, isn't it? I hope things turn around for you soon....♥Hugs♥

Quoting Cherish77:

We're so broke it's a joke. I need at least 3 scrapbooks, more Thanksgiving themed Scrapbooking stuff, and boyish themed Scrapbooking stuff. Oh and roadtrip and amusement park, well lots of scrapbooking stuff. I will be starting 3 more blankets, so I need 2 more sets of needles, and more yarn.

Dds proofs for her school pictures are due back on Tuesday, as were Ds', but the school did not give me ds pictures, Oh and I don't know if we can afford either.

The Crafty Wench

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts