Kid's Fashion Center

lasombrs
Why doesn't this group have the normal group buttons?
December 31, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Why isn't there the bar under the ad banner with the drop down to view your rank, view group guidelines, leave the group etc? I have clicked on a ton of pages here and can't find it anywhere :(

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    January 1, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Good question.  May be b/c it's a special group.

• SlapItHigh
    January 1, 2013 at 1:28 AM

But I'll wait for someone knowledgeable to answer, lol.

• lasombrs
    January 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM

but what if you want to leave? You cant  as far as I can tell. You're traped once you are here forced to have stuck in your my groups list forever lol

Quoting SlapItHigh:

• mom2jessnky
    January 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM

If you want to leave the group (or any group for that matter) go to Your Account Settings (top right under "My Other Stuff"  then select the tab in Account Settings that says "Manage my Groups" and click on the X for any group you want to leave. Poof it's gone.

You're not stuck here forever, although it is a Target Sponsored group so there certainly are worse prisons. ;)

Quoting lasombrs:

but what if you want to leave? You cant  as far as I can tell. You're traped once you are here forced to have stuck in your my groups list forever lol

Quoting SlapItHigh:

• EbonySnow
    January 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Its because it is a Sponsored Group. Sponsored groups have different layouts and options.

• momma-flynn
    January 1, 2013 at 12:45 PM
    Your second part made me laugh

Quoting mom2jessnky:

If you want to leave the group (or any group for that matter) go to Your Account Settings (top right under "My Other Stuff"  then select the tab in Account Settings that says "Manage my Groups" and click on the X for any group you want to leave. Poof it's gone.

You're not stuck here forever, although it is a Target Sponsored group so there certainly are worse prisons. ;)

Quoting lasombrs:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

• lasombrs
    January 1, 2013 at 1:38 PM

i dont mind it or anything i just dont come often enough to want it filling up my groups drives me nuts lol

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Quoting lasombrs:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

• Hottmomma607
    January 1, 2013 at 7:58 PM
    Good question? I thought I was going nuts? LOL

Kid's Fashion Center

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts