Kid's Fashion Center

RobynS
Stompeez
by RobynS
December 27, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I don't really watch tv, therefore, I don't see a lot of commercials. Just recently heard about stompeez because some friends got them for their teenage daughters for xmas.

What are your thoughts on Stompeez? I think both of my kids would run into walls because they'd be looking down at their feet while they walked! LOL

Replies

• tabi_cat1023
    December 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM

They dont work as well as they seem they would you really have to stomp for them to work.  I dont like the idea of my kids stomping around the house

• livelovelaugh85
    December 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

They are nothing like they seem to be on tv!

• momma-flynn
    December 27, 2012 at 12:36 PM
    Not sure what they are
  • momma-flynn
    December 27, 2012 at 12:37 PM
    Ok just googled them. Dd wanted a pair but I never got them. Didn't seem worth it.
  • lalasmama2007
    December 27, 2012 at 2:50 PM

My dd wanted them, but I didn't buy them.  I know the would just be a waste.

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    December 27, 2012 at 4:34 PM

that's great to know! Friends were suggesting I get them for my 4 year old, so I was wondering if it would be a good idea for next year.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

They dont work as well as they seem they would you really have to stomp for them to work.  I dont like the idea of my kids stomping around the house

• AzariahsMother
    December 27, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Don't know what it is.

• inmybizz
    December 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM

My daughter wanted some last year but i forgot to get them, I was surprised they were still popular this year. She got a pair and she seems to like them. She walks around normally and they inflate.

• Clubpenguin
    December 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM
    Quoting tabi_cat1023:

yes my dd's got their for Christmas and don't pop up like the commercial
  • HisUsmcWifey
    December 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM

We have a pair and they work GREAT! Gianna got them as an early Christmas gift from MIL and she wears them everyday and goes on and on about them!

Kid's Fashion Center