Kid's Fashion Center

HisSweetheart07
Do You Shop At? 12.7
December 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM

If Yes: What's your favorite piece you've bought? What's the greatest sale/bargain you've got?

If No: Would you if there was one in your area?

Replies

• lalasmama2007
    December 6, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I dont like shopping there because I find them to be very overpriced.  I did buy my niece a gift card to Justice once though.

• black.eyeliner
    December 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Yes. My 8 year old loves to be the type who wears the crazy outfits. So far our favorite thing was the rainbow tutu skirt. I also love that I can buy my daughters their bras there without them being PADDED. They can be little girls when they go into this store. 

• HisSweetheart07
    December 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

They're having 40% off their whole website till 12/25! :) I'm getting my niece's gifts from the website for $19 each instead of $32 each!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I dont like shopping there because I find them to be very overpriced.  I did buy my niece a gift card to Justice once though.

• JohnnyCakes
    December 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Yes, it's pretty much the only jeans I buy for my 7 year old DD. Most other brands show her butt and wear out too fast in the knees. I don't think I've ever paid full price, ever, between their clearance racks and coupons and don't think I ever would for just day to day clothing. The best haul I got from there was something like 30 pcs of clothing plus some jewelry items for my DD and niece for less than 50 bucks. That reminds me, I have Justice Bucks to redeem, haha! :)

• HisUsmcWifey
    December 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM
    Yes but not very often. Not because of price though.
  • lalasmama2007
    December 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Even at 40% off their prices are still too high.  I don't pay $20-$30 for t-shirts for my 5 year old.  I go to the Old Navy that's right next to it and get them for $2.97 off the clearance rack.

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

They're having 40% off their whole website till 12/25! :) I'm getting my niece's gifts from the website for $19 each instead of $32 each!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

• tabi_cat1023
    December 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM
    Nope i have all boys so i dunno if i think the clothes are appropriate
  • luvmylilbean
    December 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM

no. there is one in my area. it has older kids clothes and my girls are 18 months and not due til Feb lol

• SlapItHigh
    December 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM

No, I have 3 sons and no living daughters so there's not much for me there.

• liveforever
    December 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM

My dd loves their clothes. Id say about 75% of her wardrobe is from there. She has tons of the zip up hoodie/pant sets. I think they are way overpriced though. I found all her stuff at garage sales. I didnt pay more then $2.00 for anything and they all look brand new!

Kid's Fashion Center

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts