Kid's Fashion Center

Cafe Kelly
Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 15: Keep it Simple!
November 30, 2012 at 3:06 PM

The easiest way to make the most of your child's wardrobe is to keep things simple. Make sure they have plenty of basic elements and a few things that can dress up or dress down an outfit. Sweaters go a long way to giving an outfit a dressy feel, while a simple turtleneck underneath a button down shirt gives a similar effect.

At the end of the day, kids like to be comfortable in their clothes. Keep their outfits simple and it will go a long way to keeping them comfy.

simple smile

Do your kids ever complain about having to get dressed up or about an outfit being uncomfortable? What are some of your kids' most comfy outfits?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• lalasmama2007
    November 30, 2012 at 3:24 PM

No, my dd isn't much of a complainer.  Sometimes she gets overheated in fleece though.

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    November 30, 2012 at 3:24 PM

No, my kids don't complain about clothes.

• steph21078
    November 30, 2012 at 3:25 PM

No, they don't really complain 

• MamaBear2cubs
    November 30, 2012 at 3:26 PM

All the time lol. They say their nice clothing is itchy lol.

• GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    November 30, 2012 at 3:28 PM

My boys will protest about dress clothes.  But if I'm wanting them to wear dress clothes, they don't have much choice in the matter. Thankfully, they usually go along with it after protesting for a little bit.

• jessicasmom1
    November 30, 2012 at 3:29 PM

comfortable clothes

• 4kidz916
    November 30, 2012 at 3:30 PM

My kids are most comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt.

• dommad2
    by dommad2
    November 30, 2012 at 3:42 PM
    Mads always dying for a chance to get dressed up, the fancier the better. For Dom anything past jeans and a tshirt comes with an eye roll!
  • cowboysgirl3227
    November 30, 2012 at 3:49 PM

She does not complain.  She hates turtlenecks so I never buy her any.  I know pretty much what she is comfortable in so we stick with those things.  We do lots of mix and match to so she can just grab something in the morning and she always looks cute and comfortable at the same time.

• Mrs.Andrews
    November 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Most of her clothes are pretty comfy and she loves dressing up. She does complain about having to wear warm clothes because they make her sweaty.

Kid's Fashion Center

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts