Kid's Fashion Center

proudmommy690
Girls dress shoes
November 16, 2012 at 10:27 PM
What kind of dress shoes do you put on your daughters? Care to share pics?

Replies

• proudmommy690
    November 17, 2012 at 2:14 PM
    Does anybody put dress shoes on their girls? Lol
  • wakymom
    by wakymom
    November 17, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Dd loves the "sparkle shoes" as she calls them and wears them practically all the time.

• proudmommy690
    November 17, 2012 at 5:01 PM
    Cute! My oldest has a pair similar to these but they're black and a strap over the top

Quoting wakymom:

Dd loves the "sparkle shoes" as she calls them and wears them practically all the time.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    November 17, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I wish dd still fit into the sizes w/ that strap! These fit her well enough, but she still manages to run out of them and get filthy socks at recess. Like I said, she wears them almost all the time : )

Quoting proudmommy690:

Cute! My oldest has a pair similar to these but they're black and a strap over the top

Quoting wakymom:

• proudmommy690
    November 17, 2012 at 5:06 PM
    Lol! The ones i have are too big for her :/ oopsie on my part but she'll eventually grow into them. Those are cute shoes

Quoting wakymom:

I wish dd still fit into the sizes w/ that strap! These fit her well enough, but she still manages to run out of them and get filthy socks at recess. Like I said, she wears them almost all the time : )

Quoting proudmommy690:

Quoting wakymom:

• Larisa72
    November 17, 2012 at 9:15 PM

DD has these shoes, but in pink, and she also picked out a pair that is leopard print....fit her fine without tights, but with tights, she walks right out of them {sigh}

• Mrs.Andrews
    November 18, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Just your basic black or brown dress shoes. I do have a pair of black heals for my 3 year old though. Totally didn't notice the heal when I bought them. Oops!

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 19, 2012 at 7:47 AM

My DD is 21 but I always did when she was little.

• IncognitoOne
    November 19, 2012 at 8:19 AM

She hasn't worn shoes yet, lol. She's only 12 weeks old. 

• othermom
    November 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM

They don't really have any.

Kid's Fashion Center