Kid's Fashion Center

Harris06
Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday
November 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Will you be shopping Black Friday? If so, where will you be shopping it?

What about Small Business Saturday? 

Or Cyber Monday? Will you be shopping that?

Replies

• Harris06
    November 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun! 

Quoting JoJoBean8:

NO to many crazies. We have a different black Friday tradition we go to a place called Christmas Village with the kids.

• coolmommy2x
    November 14, 2012 at 11:56 AM
    I love Black Friday, always have.

Not sure about Saturday but I do shop at small businesses a lot during the year, especially crafters.

Last year I bought myself a camera on Cyber Monday. The sales weren't great but I did like free shipping as I hate paying shipping.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    November 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Quoting proudmommy690:

We might shop on black friday, but not really for "black friday" if that makes sense lol.

Never heard of the saturday one.

Doubt i'll do cyber monday

• 4kidz916
    November 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM
    I don't shop on Black Friday (I hate crowds). I try to support the small businesses all year long so I won't be specifically shopping with them on that Saturday. I've already bought a lot of Christmas presents from local businesses and independent consultants in my area.
  • celestegood
    November 14, 2012 at 10:23 PM
    Online all the way here!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I'll be shopping online on BF.  I may go to some stores later in the day after the crowds die down.  I'll probably be shopping at Target, Kohls, Toys R Us, Amazon, Five Below, Game Stop, etc.

Ive never heard of small business Saturday.

I'm not sure about Cyber Monday.  The past 2 years there weren't any good deals.  It's mostly just a lot of free shipping offers.  I do my cyber shopping on thanksgiving and BF.

• celestegood
    November 14, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    I hate crowds too, and I too support local businesses year round! I do go and shop online for black friday, but I haven't seen too many good deals anyway in the last few years.

Quoting 4kidz916:

I don't shop on Black Friday (I hate crowds). I try to support the small businesses all year long so I won't be specifically shopping with them on that Saturday. I've already bought a lot of Christmas presents from local businesses and independent consultants in my area.
  • 4kidz916
    November 15, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Last year I shopped online on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday.  I found some ok deals and most were offering free shipping. 

Quoting celestegood:

I hate crowds too, and I too support local businesses year round! I do go and shop online for black friday, but I haven't seen too many good deals anyway in the last few years.

Quoting 4kidz916:

• TishAw
    by TishAw
    November 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Yes I will be. I love all the sales.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    November 15, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I've both worked and shopped Black Fri once- never again. I really try to avoid actually shopping on that weekend, although part of our Thanksgiving tradition includes walking around the downtown mall Fri evening after the Circle of Lights. I don't shop online- I don't care how good a site's security is, I'm just a little too paranoid (we had our c.c. # stolen when ds1 was newborn, so I'm extra-wary about that).

• Mrs.Andrews
    November 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM

We will hit Walmart on Thanksgiving night. We have done it for the last few years. That's where I stock up on pj's for the kids.

Kid's Fashion Center