Kid's Fashion Center

Harris06
Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday
November 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Will you be shopping Black Friday? If so, where will you be shopping it?

What about Small Business Saturday? 

Or Cyber Monday? Will you be shopping that?

Replies

• lalasmama2007
    November 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I'll be shopping online on BF.  I may go to some stores later in the day after the crowds die down.  I'll probably be shopping at Target, Kohls, Toys R Us, Amazon, Five Below, Game Stop, etc.

Ive never heard of small business Saturday.

I'm not sure about Cyber Monday.  The past 2 years there weren't any good deals.  It's mostly just a lot of free shipping offers.  I do my cyber shopping on thanksgiving and BF.

• proudmommy690
    November 14, 2012 at 10:39 AM
    We might shop on black friday, but not really for "black friday" if that makes sense lol.

Never heard of the saturday one.

Doubt i'll do cyber monday
  • Harris06
    November 14, 2012 at 10:40 AM

What is Five Below?

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I'll be shopping online on BF.  I may go to some stores later in the day after the crowds die down.  I'll probably be shopping at Target, Kohls, Toys R Us, Amazon, Five Below, Game Stop, etc.

I'm not sure about Cyber Monday.  The past 2 years there weren't any good deals.  It's mostly just a lot of free shipping offers.  I do my cyber shopping on thanksgiving and BF.

• Harris06
    November 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I LOOOOOOOOVE Black Friday!!!!! I go every year!! My mom and I go together and always have such a blast! It is more for the fun and tradition than anything but we are pretty good at getting everything that we want! :) Unfortunately, I don't get to go this year because we have a family reunion cruise that doesn't get back until Sunday, I think it is. :( I am so sad. I love to cruise, and do it often, but I wish my inlaws had not planned this reunion cruise for over Thanksgiving. :(

• Harris06
    November 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Oh and I agree with Cyber Monday, the past couple of years have not really been anything spectacular.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

• lalasmama2007
    November 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM

A very awesome store where everything is $5.00 or less.  They actually sell nice, brand name stuff there too.  They have DS and Wii games, board games, littlest Pet Shop stuff, books, holiday stuff, etc.

Quoting Harris06:

What is Five Below?

Quoting lalasmama2007:

• lalasmama2007
    November 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Here's the website

http://www.fivebelow.com/

• Harris06
    November 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Well that sounds awesome! Too bad we don't have one here...that I know of.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

A very awesome store where everything is $5.00 or less.  They actually sell nice, brand name stuff there too.  They have DS and Wii games, board games, littlest Pet Shop stuff, books, holiday stuff, etc.

Quoting Harris06:

What is Five Below?

Quoting lalasmama2007:

• Harris06
    November 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Thanks! I'm going to check that out!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Here's the website

http://www.fivebelow.com/

• JoJoBean8
    November 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM

NO to many crazies. We have a different black Friday tradition we go to a place called Christmas Village with the kids.

Kid's Fashion Center