Kid's Fashion Center

Harris06
Zulily
November 14, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Have you ever used/shopped zulily.com?

Replies

• Harris06
    November 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Very true, I have done that, too. But it is oh-so nice when you happen upon those really good deals! haha

Quoting 1boy1girlmama:

Oh yea, and often times if I see something I really like I will check amazon too, and often times it's the same price and I get free shipping b/c of amazon prime (most the time). There have been things though that I have lucked out on, I got my 3 yr. old a pair of DC's for $21 total. 

• happygirls
    November 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I shop on Zulily all the time. I'm very picky about quality and that site has so many nice things for cheap.

• 1boy1girlmama
    November 14, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Haha! Speaking of good deals I just went over there and got my son a hoodie that zips over the face, he has been wanting one forever and they are freakin' expensive, like $40-$60, I just got one for $20 counting shipping! So yeah there are good deals sometimes, you just have to watch close!

Quoting Harris06:

Very true, I have done that, too. But it is oh-so nice when you happen upon those really good deals! haha

Quoting 1boy1girlmama:

Oh yea, and often times if I see something I really like I will check amazon too, and often times it's the same price and I get free shipping b/c of amazon prime (most the time). There have been things though that I have lucked out on, I got my 3 yr. old a pair of DC's for $21 total. 

• 4kidz916
    November 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I haven't ever shopped there. 

• cowboysgirl3227
    November 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Yes I love Zulily. 

• Mrs.Andrews
    November 15, 2012 at 4:46 PM

No

• EbonySnow
    December 2, 2012 at 12:00 PM

i find them to be very expensive