Kid's Fashion Center

proudmommy690
Shopping...
November 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Where do you shop the most for kids clothes?

Replies

• lalasmama2007
    November 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM
    Target, Kohls, Old Navy and the Gymboree Outlet.
  • jessicasmom1
    November 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

target, walmart 

• proudmommy690
    November 5, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    Mostly walmart
  • Shopsha0911
    November 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM

When they were small I shopped at Carsons and Macy's clearence only and now that they are teens we purchase a lot of t's online trhrough various companies nothing mainstream, we still shop Macy's and Carsons but no longer clearance, we shop at PacSun, Forever 21, H & M, American Eagle but very limited.  

• flowerfunleah
    November 5, 2012 at 3:52 PM

:-/ everywhere really! Anywhere that is having a sale or clearance is where we shop at. We like the thrift and consignments shops as well. 

• flowerfunleah
    November 5, 2012 at 3:53 PM

To be more specific I recently bought her clothes from Childrens Place, Gymboree (cuuuutest skirt!), Sears, and JCPenny's.

• dandylynes
    November 5, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Everywhere but Walmart.  I guess what I really mean is that I don't have any one place that we really go to.  Target, Gordmans and Kohls seems to be the most frequented, but we go all sorts of places.  The reason why I said but Walmart is because the school she goes to, she has to look like she comes from some money or else thngs might go bad for her.

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 5, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Childs Place, Old Navy, Target, Resale shops.

• SweetLuci
    November 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Lots of places, Target, Aeropostle, Penney's. She's now, at age 12, really interested in certain styles, but doesn't follow the crowd. If we buy a tshirt that's a name brand, we pair it with no name pants.

• 1boy1girlmama
    November 5, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I would say my top 3 are:

Target

Children's Place

Crazy 8 (lately, but it changes between them and gymboree)

Kid's Fashion Center

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts