Join our 15 day challenge aimed towards getting your kids dressed! From wardrobe essentials to maximizing their potential outfits, we'll provide you with tips and tricks for your kids and their clothes.
Sign up below to join the challenge. We'll send you daily reminders so you won't miss a day.
One mom who participates in all 15 of the challenges will be entered to win a $25 gift card from Target!
We'll add links to each day's challenge here!
- The Clothing Your Kids sweepstakes starts 11/8/12 at 12:00pm (ET) and ends 11/30/2012 at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying 15 of the related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 Target gift card.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 12/06/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by Shopsha0911November 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM
November 8, 2012 at 11:44 AMI'm in!
As a mother of a 2 year old I have been very frustrated with the common onesie. There is no way to check my son's diaper without undressing him or trying to peek through the leg of the diaper which can leave your finger a little messy. So I designed the Peek-a-poo onesie to solve this problem! This onesie has a unique design which allows the caregiver the ability to peek into the top of the diaper without taking off shoes, pants or unsnapping the onesie. http://igg.me/p/267217?a=1694307
by aus14November 8, 2012 at 4:06 PMI'm in
by GotSomeKidsNovember 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Oh, can't wait.
November 9, 2012 at 2:25 AMGuess it can't hurt to try.