We're inviting Target shoppers around the country to compete in a scavenger hunt in their own Target store! Take photos of our favorite Target kids items, pin them to your Pinterest board, and then let us know in the comment section below what your favorite items are! One lucky mom will win a $25.00 Target gift card!
- The Target Scavenger Hunt giveaway starts 10/28/12 at 11pm (ET) and ends 12/1//2012 at noon (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 12/15/12.
- No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by johnny4everNovember 5, 2012 at 8:46 AM
by goddess99November 5, 2012 at 8:50 AM
I wish there was a Target around here. I love their stuff.
by godsgirl26November 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM
by godsgirl26November 5, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I pinned this Merona coat!
by MadelaineNovember 5, 2012 at 12:10 PM
by MadelaineNovember 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM
I love this dress that Target has right now for girls!
by dandylynesNovember 5, 2012 at 12:34 PM
There was a similar dress in the Jrs department. My daughter really wanted it but she complained she couldn't get it over her butt and the bigger sizes were too big. Poor girl
this is DD all the way style
November 5, 2012 at 12:35 PM