Kid's Fashion Center

CafeMom Team
How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?
October 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Finding fashionable clothes for your little one that are fun and affordable can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We asked 150 CafeMom members to visit Target and shop for fashionable items for their little one. We then asked our CafeMoms to create a photo album showcasing their fashion savvy little ones. With Target you can expect more but will pay less!

Tell us about your family. How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• laley12o5
    December 28, 2012 at 8:00 PM

For the important fashionable moments such as xmas, thanksgiving, family get togethers etc. the first place i head to is Marshalls!!!

• Stefono
    by Stefono
    January 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Well My Opinion, or how I do it is this, I have 5 kids this leads to Positives & Negatives, (as most things rate as well) Positive we always have hand-me-downs, only keeping the ones in good condition & no stains.the younger they are they don't mind (pro) and things tend to come & go with fashion.My eldest is 20 yrs old and she is a very smart & responsible adult buying her own clothes these days and she loves fashion ( as most girls do) she buys some of the best brand names. I am proud to say I did teach her well. She will go to outlets, Find deals , and watch for the best sales. She walks directly to Clearance racks only buying what she REALLY likes not needing to settle she does very well. She is also great at following and finding different sales of things she may want and does NOT have a problem waiting for it.                   We do shop for things at Walmart & Target  & Macy's, it's how we do it that works.We pay attention and we don't go shopping everyday. lol , all my kids have new clothes to. It's only fair.& shoes should always be new( good for their feet) it comes down to a list of reasons why or why not to buy.'What do they/we /she/ or he need? is it questionable? Is it in style? How does it feel? How does it fit? and how much do they REALLY like it? Would they do some extra chores around the house if they want it, REALLY want it? ~Balance~

• bellamomof1978
    January 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I would love to be a influncer and shop for my kids at target .I have five kids 3 boys 13,11.7 and two girls 12,9 .I love target they allways have great stuff for the kids 

• coolfashions72
    January 20, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Hello everyone, first time on cafemom, I have an 8 year old daughter.  I can't believe that she has grown up so quickly, where did the time go.  She is verrrry picky about her clothing which drives me crazy because that means she is getting older.  I shop at Target, T.J. Max, and her dad and I go to the outlets mainly.  

• SummerStorms
    June 12, 2013 at 9:52 AM

We have Target in Australia too and it has a mix of low range and mid range priced clothes. Its very popular here and considered the most upmarket of the big low-ish price stores.

Some of what we buy costs a little more and I can't truthfully post on keeping it truly inexpensive but we keep it within budget by 'cheating' and mixing those with things from Target and stores less expensive than Target. Also, I know when the nice stuff we like goes on sale online each season, heh. I budget for kids clothes and it is fun to see what you can fit in that.

Kid's Fashion Center