Kid's Fashion Center

CafeMom Team
How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?
October 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Finding fashionable clothes for your little one that are fun and affordable can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We asked 150 CafeMom members to visit Target and shop for fashionable items for their little one. We then asked our CafeMoms to create a photo album showcasing their fashion savvy little ones. With Target you can expect more but will pay less!

Tell us about your family. How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• joelenemc
    December 8, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Target and Kohls have great clearance sections (in store and online) I buy what I like, in multiple sizes or if it's out of season I buy it for next year, in a bigger size and store it. Also, I buy (and sell) clothes on Craigslist, or yard sales. 

• BraydensMama163
    December 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM
    We keep a check on sales. Best time to shop is end of summer for next summer clothes and end of winter for next winters clothes. Everything is super cheap
  • SlapItHigh
    December 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Coupon codes!!

• LvngMmyCampbell
    December 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I'm late :( I didn't get the card the first time and the second time around shipping took a very long time. Either way, I'm so happy to have been chosen and I still plan to hold up my end of the bargan! I already got my little man some pants and long sleeve shirts. My god, he looked adorable this morning. He felt so handsome, you can see it on his face.

• Sonflower71
    December 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Just wandering if anyone elses Target prides themselves on having the fithiest bathrooms ever? the Target in Valparaiso, In is always disgusting, and this is an affluent area, I swear ever time I go in there it is horrible. It is worse then the cheap Gary,In gas station bathrooms.

the last time I went into Target it was so bad I turned away and left. I wish they could keep the store cleaner, because I know they have nice things

• kingkongsmom
    December 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Buy when on sale as much as can, even when its not going to fit right away but he is of age now that I can guess how long he will fit something or guess if itll fit in next season, next year....

• kingkongsmom
    December 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I think its kinda  a Indiana thing since alot of Indpls., and one hour east of there, all way thru is dirty like that. Thanks, you gave me another pro for moving further south,lol.

Quoting Sonflower71:

Just wandering if anyone elses Target prides themselves on having the fithiest bathrooms ever? the Target in Valparaiso, In is always disgusting, and this is an affluent area, I swear ever time I go in there it is horrible. It is worse then the cheap Gary,In gas station bathrooms.

the last time I went into Target it was so bad I turned away and left. I wish they could keep the store cleaner, because I know they have nice things

• Sonflower71
    December 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM

This is about 3 hours north of Indianapolis, I am truly hoping corporate reads this so they will do something.

I would live down south if it wasn't for the accent.

• Stephaniec253
    December 12, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Hello my name is Stephanie I have five wonderful children who grown out of clothes faster then I can purchase. My oldest is a boy who is 8, he seems to grow so fast. I buy one month a bundle everything I possibly can find on sale and then a few months later we are back to square one. I also have a daughter who is 6, smallest little girl. She doesn't grow out of clothes as fast. My next child is 2 a boy and yeah hes just like his brother. Every Time I think I am ahead yeah I just make a joke. I also have twin girls who are 10 months old they are the ones who I need to shop for really bad now. I was able to be okay with the amount of hand-me-downs but now they need clothes. They seem to wear the same three out fits. Since i stay at home with them I didn't really think of a problem well until picture day came.. That's when I stressed. I am now slowly, but getting things for them. I like to shop sales and clearance. I am on a strict budget and cant mess around. But all in all it has seemed to work. well that's how it works for me.

• SlapItHigh
    December 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Went to Target yesterday and used 3 Target coupons, 2 that I got in the mail and 1 that came out of the register on a previous trip.

Kid's Fashion Center

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts